Croatia - Strangers ("street photography")

A really great set of images Dan, but that "Nun" shot for me is "Somethin' Else".(y)

George.

no 1 has strength and purpose
tells a strong story
and blessings for the other street people
the hand is just!! in the right place
cheers
geof

Just to echo what has been said above Dan, #1 is the standout image of the set for me.
It tells a little story in itself, but still leaves the viewer wondering.
#6 is very appealing too, the red clothing of the woman makes the image very eye catching, I particularly like the vanishing point perspective and composition coupled with the movement as has been mentioned above. Good work Dan.

stunning images! Love the feel and processing to them... fab!

As with everyone else number 1 is well number 1. The rest are good as well. The lady in red is good though I wish you had a full length shot.

Nun, nun, nun....:agree:

Nice set. Love the nun as well.

Really enjoyed looking at those.
Keep getting drawn back to No6, poise, pose and colours are lovely - any chance using No6 in a square format to remove the senior couple on the RH side (his shirt tries to pull my eye).

In number 6 (which is great) and the later shot, had she spotted you and the camera or was she just keen on getting some candy? I was wondering what she was looking at in 6 and the last one clears that mystery up! There's someting about number 8 that I like too, I think it's the unusual vehicle couple with the vanishing point background.

In number 6 (which is great) and the later shot, had she spotted you and the camera or was she just keen on getting some candy? I was wondering what she was looking at in 6 and the last one clears that mystery up! There's someting about number 8 that I like too, I think it's the unusual vehicle couple with the vanishing point background.

Cheers, I don't believe she spotted me :) the pirate candy shop was a sight to behold, when you walk in you get hit by the sweet smells mmm... no photos in there apparently! even though I spied a woman with her ipad out taking photos in there.

Back