Name
Bryan
Edit My Images
No
An exciting encounter on my last photo safari. The zebra ventured in a few times so I got to see the action repeat and get lots of images. The light was good and I was quite close so it was easy to shoot, just had to do some minor repositioning of the vehicle.

D850 200-400mm f4
200mm f4 1/2500 iso 200

croc vs zebra 1.JPG
croc vs zebra 2.JPG
croc vs zebra 3.JPG

Amazing!

Excellent shots . What an experience for you.

It reminds me of the wilderbeest migration in east Africa when they cross a croc-infested river . I think the crocs are aware of the migration timing and are waiting for them.

Nice shots, did all the Zebra get away?
Yes, but they arnt very smart unfortunately and kept on coming back almost right away even though there was a crocodile free area just further along

Excellent shots . What an experience for you.

It reminds me of the wilderbeest migration in east Africa when they cross a croc-infested river . I think the crocs are aware of the migration timing and are waiting for them.
Yes I dont go during the migration though you never get close, its to busy with vehicles
I posted a blog with more pictures etc here

Yes I dont go during the migration though you never get close, its to busy with vehicles
I posted a blog with more pictures etc here

Thanks. Very interesting blog especially re how TV documentaries lead the viewer to think there are several kills.

Btw. Maybe, it's my iPad..I seem to attract online problems with my iMac and iPad ..I'm on my iPad ...but there's a huge gap between your paragraphs.

Thanks. Very interesting blog especially re how TV documentaries lead the viewer to think there are several kills.

Btw. Maybe, it's my iPad..I seem to attract online problems with my iMac and iPad ..I'm on my iPad ...but there's a huge gap between your paragraphs.
Cheers John, Thats good to know, Ill check it out.
Yea Often I bump into the BBC crew at least at one of my locations and mostly they are there for months filming for a short 1hr show

Back