Cromer sunrise

Name
paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Decided on a sunrise at Cromer with the incoming tide... Sunrise wasn't particular special although some nice pastel colours from the LE images, but its nice to get out and about although it was a blooming cold wind off the sea.
The tree was shot somewhere in Norfolk along the side of the road whilst trying to find a lone tree or two in a rapeseed field although I didn't find any (n)

Sunrise at Cromer by Paul Cronin 1, on Flickr

Lone tree somewhere in Norfolk. by Paul Cronin 1, on Flickr

Hi, Paul, it's a fine line (edit added) with long exposures. I do like the movement in #2. Lovely detail in the waves. It's a pith the colour at the top isn't in the clouds below.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Cheers Andy, I agree I love the movement as well but the sky was pretty poor.

1 and 4 very good

Great DoF wall to wall! (y)

Like the tree shot.

Cheers Andrew.

Thats quite a set Paul, no.1 is simply stunning, Good job.

Thanks Neil, not the most productive of days due to the harsh light after sunrise when I popped along to Happisburgh cart gap.

1 and 4 very good
Cheers Allen

Love 3, I have a thing for clam subtle seascape images, Very nice
Cheers Craig, glad you enjoyed it, always exciting to see the finished image on the pc screen as opposed to the tiny screen.

Great DoF wall to wall! (y)

Cheers Kodiac, that 24-70 lens is a beauty I use.

Pastel colours are amazing. Love one and two. Saturation, particularly the blues are too overdone in 3 - look at the bottom right and you'll see why. I also think its around 500k too cold and a slightly warmer colours will make it still feel cold, but also more inviting.

Pastel colours are amazing. Love one and two. Saturation, particularly the blues are too overdone in 3 - look at the bottom right and you'll see why. I also think its around 500k too cold and a slightly warmer colours will make it still feel cold, but also more inviting.

Cheers Steve, will have another look when I'm back home. I think they were all slightly desaturated but will check.

Lovely set of images Sir, #1 would be my clear fav', with #2 not far behind. All very nice though.(y)

George.

Back