Status
Not open for further replies.

dlh

Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
Note to mods: please remove if inappropriate :innocent:

We all know that there are some iffy copies of CS2 going on Ebay. Has anyone actually purchased one for £9.99 or less? What did you get? :suspect1:

Can't believe EBAY don't stop these guys....I've even seen DVD that state COPY in the title & they aren't cancelled.

You'd get a cd with CS2 on it, most likely a cracked copy, might even be a demo but somewhere in the sales pitch it will say "for backup purposes only" or similar as if that would save them from prosecution if Adobe had the resources to chase them.

you get a full working copy...

its not in their interest to send out non-working software , bad feedback n all that,

as said above, it is done as the ' backup ' as not everyone has the ability to back up your own original copy....

MyPix

eBay don't care because they get their money. Simple as.
You'd probably get a CD with CS2 on it, either cracked (and dubious in its nature, if they're cracking it, they're removing code, and if they're removing code, what's to say they're not putting other code in, spyware, keyloggers, virii etc).
OR you get a direct copy of the full version which won't work unless you activate it......and good luck with activating it..lol

Seriously though, sorry guys. Although we don't mind most topics on here, legally we can't have piracy discussions. Even though no one here is advocating piracy or offering anything illegal, it's still of a dubious nature, so I'm going to have to lock it :)

Any problems, blame Matty, he told me to do it :p
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back