Cute Overload.

Name
Jonny
Edit My Images
Yes
We had a Jack Russell pup around today, to basically see how our other dog, Sasha, would react. I kind of fell in love. :love: Sasha is a golden Labrador, so extremely good natured. She took to the pup immediately.

So, Do we get one??

3811604651_e2f9e8538c_o.jpg

3811577009_d81ffb4ac3_o.jpg

3812410344_714bc7fbee_o.jpg

3811602361_f6eb596a2a_o.jpg

Love those little guys, so much character. Go for it, I'd have one if I could!

i want it, i want it, i want it, but i think my 2 jack russells would not be too happy, as i havent got 3 hands to play ball with 3 of them

theyre lovely dogs, what lens did you use & any other lighting or flash?, thanks, cj

Nooooo! get a labradoodle! :LOL:

they won't hang off your retrievers ears and make their life hell....

but the JR pup is VERY cute!;)

Go for it ! We have a pair of Smooth Fox Terriers, and I dont think I would hever just have a single dog again.

A pair is no more work than a single and they have each other for company in the daytime.

Puppy is very cute too.

theyre lovely dogs, what lens did you use & any other lighting or flash?, thanks, cj

The first and last shot are with a Tokina AT-X PRO D 100mm Macro. (What a name) The rest are with a 17-55 2.8. :) No flash.

So sweet!:love:

Nooooo! get a labradoodle! :LOL:

they won't hang off your retrievers ears and make their life hell....

but the JR pup is VERY cute!;)

We have two of them, DON'T DO IT!! :LOL: :love:

Go for it ! We have a pair of Smooth Fox Terriers, and I dont think I would hever just have a single dog again.

A pair is no more work than a single and they have each other for company in the daytime.

Puppy is very cute too.

We eventually didn't get this one, but we will be getting two of it's pups for free. :D

Last edited:
#2 is excellent. Very soft and cute. Brings over the athmosphere of a warm living room in the freezing cold winter. Very cosy. (y)

Cute Cute Cute!!! :)

Ahhh... they look so cute - but believe me they are feisty little sods!

#2 is excellent. Very soft and cute. Brings over the athmosphere of a warm living room in the freezing cold winter. Very cosy. (y)

Lovely pictures but after my recent experiences (and years of multiple dog ownership) I have to say don't do it - see my recent thread in this section as to why I feel like this :D

Cute Cute Cute!!! :)

Gorgeous pup.

(Don't let the Kennel Club hear you say "Golden" Labrador, you'll get shot!)

My neighbour has three of the yapping little rats....hate em !

Ahhh... they look so cute - but believe me they are feisty little sods!

Thanks everyone, it turns out that she was meant to be with us, she came to stay today. Our Labrador just wasn't the same when she wasn't there. Make quite and odd couple!! :LOL:

Very cute

every dog owner I know seems to own a jack russell or a miniature, they are very cute though but feisty little ******s :)

Back