D200 grip on ebay

fracster

I love BRASH and BRASH loves me
Suspended / Banned
Name
Ade
Edit My Images
Yes
I seem to recall a few people asking about these, one for sale here.........No, it is not my sale.....:D

Ooooops......sorry.......:D

Ooooops......sorry.......:D

lol 'tis ok fracster, I'm more annoyed about the fact they haven't responded to my e-mail yet than anything else...I ordered the darn thing on monday night and it still hasn't been dispatched :thumbsdown:

lol 'tis ok fracster, I'm more annoyed about the fact they haven't responded to my e-mail yet than anything else...I ordered the darn thing on monday night and it still hasn't been dispatched :thumbsdown:

It probably has been dispatched, it takes a few days to ship from Hong Kong to the UK, ya know ;)

It probably has been dispatched, it takes a few days to ship from Hong Kong to the UK, ya know ;)

That's understandable. The thing is from the sellers page on the Amazon website it gave no indication the goods were sourced from HK... if I'd known that I'd have likely bought it from somewhere else. I emailed the seller yesterday and did get a reply, saying they would e-mail me when it had been dispatched. I've not had one this morning so it looks like it's going to take well over a week to arrive.

Last edited:
Back