D200 ordered!

You're right - I shoot in raw with small jpg combined and HAD to get a couple of 2GB cards when i bought the 5D.

Yeah - the Epsom looks good at that price - I imagine you're a raw shooter so might be worth checking it can display raw from the D200 if viewing is part of the attraction........

A look on the Epson site says it does. Will have to go and count my pennies now...

Yep... the P2000 supports both Canon and Nikon RAW formats, plus some others. You can't zoom in on RAW images as you can with jpegs though, but it's still pretty handy to check your images on that big screen.

I soon got fed up with swapping cards Joe ... D200 eats memory in RAW like anything ... now use a 4GB with a 2GB & 1GB as back up ... never yet filled the 4GB up though ... it is permanent fixture now and best buy for the cam ... imo ... (y)

P2000 is much better screen than JoJobba ... bit more pricey though ... :D ... thought you were going to get one following Hacker's thread ... :thinking:

Well ... have you used the beastie yet Joe ... :shrug:

:p

Yep... the P2000 supports both Canon and Nikon RAW formats, plus some others. You can't zoom in on RAW images as you can with jpegs though, but it's still pretty handy to check your images on that big screen.

O god - may have to get one myself now :( Just spent a fortune with Kerso too :crying:

Ah well, cant take it with me :nuts:

Back