D750+24-85 bought separately is cheaper that buying the kit.

Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
Go grey
The D750 is under a grand with 3 years warranty from Panamoz

I think Amazon uses a pricing algorithm that automatically adjusts prices depending upon stock levels and how quickly units are selling (a bit like what airlines do with tickets). Occasionally you'll get oddities like this - I'm sure if you went back a week later the prices would all be different!

The really odd one are where there has been human oversight and it still doesn't make sense - I recall once being in a supermarket and seeing that a 1kg bag of peas cost more than two 500g bags of the same brand. The obvious explanation is that they hope people assume bigger=cheaper and don't bother checking.

Edit: The body+lens is now down to £1850 at time of posting, so still more expensive but only by £5 now.

Last edited:
The really odd one are where there has been human oversight and it still doesn't make sense - I recall once being in a supermarket and seeing that a 1kg bag of peas cost more than two 500g bags of the same brand. The obvious explanation is that they hope people assume bigger=cheaper and don't bother checking.

or just that they have a price discount on the 500g bag, but not one on the 1kg bag. This kind of thing happens at the supermarket all of the time

or just that they have a price discount on the 500g bag, but not one on the 1kg bag. This kind of thing happens at the supermarket all of the time
In this particular instance, both were at their normal price. They were just being a bit cheeky. The OFT has investigated them for a whole range of pricing strategies designed to confuse consumers and obfuscate comparability.

Back