Damn Snow!!!

Name
David Bridges
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys :crying:

This is what I woke up to this morning, I don't need much critique on the shot, but it's not all snowmen and sledging unfortunately. I know the snow has claimed peoples live's and this is really a minor irritant, but I will rant all the same!

wvsh6x.jpg

Anybody else got anything similar?

Dave

Ouch! :-(

Feel sorry for you.
My car alarm went off due to the cold, and that made me angry (think I have a short fuse!)

Nothing like that here I don't think, although I hear that a man has been taken to hospital after a 5' icicle fell on him in the high street!

not me but

the latest thing seems to be people smashing windows around out area as the snow makes a perfect silencer when smashing

next door neighbours alarm went off on his car . didnt think much of it as you do till the next morning several cars had been done

i know how it worked as i was up and only just put my head on the pillow that night and i never heared a thing untill the alarm went off

Bad luck there David,any panel damage ?

On a lighter note
...but more importantly.....has the fedora survived ? :D

He's right, no panel damage!

We reported the accident, but I've just sent an e-mail explaining how they will get the accidental damage excess from our landlord as the tree was on their property and landed in the car park provided with the tenancy agreement. Basically, I don't have the cash!

Meant to get back to this one
.....can anyone else spot the Terminator (with shades on) in the end of that broken branch :thinking:
Probably need to magnify the shot
Don't think I've gone completely :wacky: just yet :D

Grandslammer, that is scary!?! I can see the terminator!

cant say i can see it... maybe i'm looking to hard lol

I can see Arnie.

Bedpan please nurse.

Why did you reverse into a broken branch?

:exit:

Back