Darken white bra?

Name
Michael
Edit My Images
Yes
I need to darken the white bra in this image but it's driving me mad.

Can anyone let me know the best method. I have tried burning, patch, clone but all look terrible.

Thanks, Michael

CS4
LR2
Mac

IMG_2932.jpg

how's this look? my monitor at work is pants. This is just with a little bit of cloning.

IMG_2932 by leftcurl, on Flickr

Spot on Leigh - how did you achieve this?

Thanks - Michael

i used the clone tool and selected an area just above the edge of the bra then cloned in a kind of stripe across, so that any pattern in the fabric is repeated underneath i.e the slight ripple in the fabric running vertically down her boob looks natural because i've cloned in repeatedly in horizontal stripes.

i cloned stripes starting at the top of the bra but also cloned stripes starting at the bottom and then you will meet in the middle without too much of a contrast.

hope that makes sense. let me know if you want me to have a go at the bigger file and you can email it to me.

cheers

Thanks mate, followed your advice and that's done the trick. I'm always going to know it's there but that's done a great job - appreciate your time and input.

Michael

No problem.

I might have given it a miss if it was a bloke's crotch.. but i couldn't resist the bra :LOL:

Back