Darkroom flooring to go on top of laminate - what would you use?

Edit My Images
Yes
I'm just in the middle of setting up a darkroom in my spare bedroom in the house. It was being used as an office and will be returned back to one eventually. The floor has wood laminate down and i dont really want it damaged with any chemicals etc..so i need something suitable to go over it. Any ideas what you would recommend?

thanks in advance (y)

A cheap vinyl would probably be the thing - they wipe down easily and are basically made of "chemicals" so to speak as it were themselves. Often used in labs and so on. Try the Marley or Polyflor websites to see what they say about reactions to the various chemicals. Email them with an inquiry - you'll probably find that they will be responsive enough.

laminate flooring is only a photo that has been laminate with resin so you should not damage it if you have glued it all the better but if its a click fit type was it a water proof one like for kitchens? Mind you how much are you going to spill not going to flood it so I guess it will be OK
Oh and white wall are best for a darkroom if you not know.

Its just a click together laminate. As its a new house the walls are magnolia so should be ok. Probably going to go down the vinyl flooring route. Should be cheap enough.

Back