- Messages
- 5,207
- Name
- bill
- Edit My Images
- Yes
Thanks Keith, you're the only one that mused about the Muse sign...Lots to see if your chosen shot Bill and agree with your choice though the muse shot got me thinking![]()
Thanks Keith, you're the only one that mused about the Muse sign...Lots to see if your chosen shot Bill and agree with your choice though the muse shot got me thinking![]()
Thanks Kell, I appreciate it. Not much of a "studio" photographer so I still think this is not the best of my submissions...I think you’re being hard on yourself. I like the idea behind it.
I prefer the one where the paper is slightly yellowed.
Thanks SimonGood set Bill. Very creative.
Thanks you PaulYes, very creative
Thanks DaveFab take on the theme Bill![]()
Thank you Allan, not the best of my workIt's a great idea and well executed, the 3rd one stands out a little more than the others.
Thank you AlanVery clever and creative and effective. I like it
Thanks KeithGood idea Bill, agree with your choice, the rounded corners make it stand out from the others as well
Thanks Nick, just not my thing...It's a good idea, its nice to explore a concept.






Thanks DominicWater drops
I really like the concept and it's well executed.
Everyday tools
That's a lovely set of images, it's hard to pick a winner.