Datacolor Spyder5Express - Amazon lightning deal

I got mine OK, but if it's coming from the huge Amazon warehouse in Fife, I'd not be too surprised with a little delay.
Ah yes, if it's coming via the flood areas or the Fife(?) Bridge chaos I suppose I must be patient! :)

Arrived today and working great, so all is well :)

Hmm, not such a 'Lightning' deal for me ... 1st told it would be here on Saturday, then today ... now 'it's been delayed'! :(

Is that because Amazon have stopped using proper couriers and instead are using 'Amazon some guy who might turn up when he's finished his day job assuming he hasn't decided to go down the pub and it's not too drafty out' - AKA 'Amazon Logistics'? I never had any problems with delivery when they used DPD.

Still, on the bright side, every time they don't deliver on the correct day I phone up and complain until they extend my Prime membership for another 20 days. At this rate I'll never have to pay for it again.

Is that because Amazon have stopped using proper couriers and instead are using 'Amazon some guy who might turn up when he's finished his day job assuming he hasn't decided to go down the pub and it's not too drafty out' - AKA 'Amazon Logistics'? I never had any problems with delivery when they used DPD.

Don't know, it comes to my local Newsagent via his morning newspaper deliveries so I assume via some sort of network.

Just had an email from Amazon saying they could have been cheaper so sending me a refund ... only about £1:50 but better than a punch on the nose! :D

Just had an email from Amazon saying they could have been cheaper so sending me a refund ... only about £1:50 but better than a punch on the nose! :D

They had it on offer again at £54.99 today (I paid £56.50) . I also got the £1.51 refund.

Back