Desperate need of film dev for tomorrow?

Edit My Images
No
Hi guys,

I wouldn't normally ask but I've left it a little late in the day to realise how important it is that I get some film developed tomorrow!

Can I pay anyone to ship me some for tomorrow? I've tried a few online shops but they're saying only before 2pm =[

Preferably Rodinal but anything I can lay my hands on at the moment!

Many thanks
Grant

What time is the cut off for special delivery?

I get home at about 5:15 so I might be able to get you some rodinal if SD is still available and I get home on time.

I've got about a third of a bottle left (y)

Out of interest why the rush?

What time is the cut off for special delivery?

I get home at about 5:15 so I might be able to get you some rodinal if SD is still available and I get home on time.

I've got about a third of a bottle left (y)

Out of interest why the rush?

I'm seeing nothing on the Royal Mail site that specifies the latest you can send a package for Next Day =/

The reason I'm desperate for it, is I have some film for a commissioned shoot that I'm supposed to have given to them by tomorrow evening. Only, I've just realised I've got enough left for a roll of 35mm @ 1+50 =/

Many thanks regardless of the outcome, people are too kind!

if you PM me your address I'll try and get it you.

the bottle looks a bit manky but as you probably know it keeps for ever:clap:

Haha my half a liter bottle hasn't lasted 3 weeks

:eek::eek::eek:

How much are you developing? I tend to use 1:100 or 1:200 though so that slows down the usage a bit.

at 1:50 thats about 80 rolls of 135 in 3 weeks

I've got an unopened bottle of Rodinal which you're welcome to if all else fails. Bit of a drive for you though.

:eek::eek::eek:

How much are you developing? I tend to use 1:100 or 1:200 though so that slows down the usage a bit.

at 1:50 thats about 80 rolls of 135 in 3 weeks

1+100 / 1+200? That's stand dev, right? I can't be arsed waiting around that long, and I like contrast. So I use it at 1+25 mainly

I shoot about 2-3 rolls of Holga a day, and then I have the commissioned shoot which alone took about 7 rolls of MF and 2-3 135.

And I have an on going project surrounding 'trees' (don't ask...) and now a project surrounding the word 'introspection' that needs me to shoot self portraits then scan/photoshop/print on acetate and alternative print them with argyrotype or salt printing.

SIGH. I like film is what I'm trying to say :p

And I have an on going project surrounding 'trees'

Me too(y) Black and white trees are magic

Re the argyrotype are you mixing yourself or using the fotospeed kits? I've been looking at iron printing for a while but until I can get my lens fixed on my LF camera I don't have any negs big enough

Me too(y) Black and white trees are magic

Re the argyrotype are you mixing yourself or using the fotospeed kits? I've been looking at iron printing for a while but until I can get my lens fixed on my LF camera I don't have any negs big enough

I use the fotospeed kit. I mixed it myself when I had the time/money.

In terms of negs size, I used x-ray film, or lith film and contact-printed a normal print.

I probably said that really convuluted.

Basically, I make a normal print on RC Paper (10x8 for example) and then get a piece of x-ray or lith film and contact print that.

obviously you need to test-print to get the right exposure and stuff, but in the end, you have a nice 10x8 neg from a 35mm or 120 neg.

Rodinal's on its way to you (y)

When you contact print from the paper where goes the film:thinking: If its on top surely it gets completely exposed and if its underneath how see thru is the paper

My head hurts:bonk:

When you contact print from the paper where goes the film:thinking: If its on top surely it gets completely exposed and if its underneath how see thru is the paper

Awesome! Give me a PM on how much I owe you, many, many regards!

You place the print on top, facing down onto the lith/xray film. You then shine the enlarger light (without a neg in it) onto i.

It's surprisingly effective :)

Hey mate, dev arrived this morning! Please do let me know how much you'd like for this!

Many thanks again,
Grant

Back