Deven Camera Centre

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

I did a search a little while ago about this place and found that there were mixed reviews. Last week (Wednesday) I ordered a camera bag from them and the order went through fine. I got the confirmation email and presumed it would be on it's way within the next few days. I emailed them last night to see if they knew what the status was on my order presuming it would due to be sent out of the warehouse or was already on its way.

This is the reply I got from them:

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your email.

Apologies for the delay.

We received our Tamrac order today.

Unfortunately the list says the Adventure 75 is currently out of stock.

They are expected back in stock mid August.

Would you like to remain pending?

I wouldn't mind if it was a few days or weeks however we are talking months here. Not only that there is no exact date at all for this product coming into stock so I wouldn't be surprised if it arrived in September.

This is not really an ordering nightmare however I would advise people to email this place before placing an order to check if they actually have the products they are trying to sell.

I'm off to order the same thing from another company now as I really do need this before I go on holiday in about a weeks time...

I hate bumping my own topics but I thought I would update this one. I ordered this yesterday afternoon from Morris Photography Centre and it has just arrived. That is well under 24 hours which is pretty amazing. I would recommend Morris Photography Centre to anyone :D.

:agree: I've bought from Morris Photo many times and found their service second to none :)

Glad you managed to get your problem solved :)

This is a problem with several of the online companies - they don't keep "live" stock information on the website, I had a similar issue recently.

The best thing is often to phone the company 1st to check their current stock, then you can either order over the phone or the WWW.

simon

I usually ring these comapnies up and order over the phone, that way you can get a real person to confirm the item actually exists...

I'm another happy Morris Photo customer - ordered my Manfrotto tripod and head from them a year or so ago, and they were very helpful, and goods arrived next day as promised.

Back