Diafine

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

Do any of you use Diafine ?

Received a pack today and was wondering if you mix with distilled water as suggested, and are the ISO speeds as recommened correct ?
I know I will probably have to do my own tests but any help gratefully received.
Films used Tri-X,APX 100,Neopan 1600 +400.

C

I just mixed mine with tap water. Neopan 1600 is best shot a box speed, not 2400, and Tri-X is best at 1250 although you get good results between 400-1600. Acros is best at 200.

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get it, I can't seem to source it?

Thanks for that Lloyd no problems with plain tap water then.

Wilson, bought it from Maco direct from Germany. I think it took
about a week to get here. Cost was 55 euros not sure what that
is in GBP till CC bill comes in. Hope that helps. Couldn't find it anywhere in UK.

C

Thanks for the info, tried Ag-photographic but they had it on back order for ages. Looks like maco direct it is then.

Thanks for the info, tried Ag-photographic but they had it on back order for ages. Looks like maco direct it is then.

Yes you're right there !
Spoke to Mathew at AG last month about when they might have it in again, basically how long is a piece of string !
Anyway checked my emails to Maco (who do have a English language Page button) It took approx a week to get here via UPS signed for. Which for me being in the the middle of nowhere I thought was pretty good.
Their emails are in German though, Google translate works if you can't figure them out.

C

Back