"Diaroma!" Art Effect 5 Olympus E-PL2 HD Video First Try.....

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Hope this is the right section to post........

As title gave this a go..............Took the Olympus into Edinburgh and set to HD Video and art effect 5.

Interesting results.......pretty impressed although I have to keep remembering to lock focus before hitting the record button every time.....:bonk:.......But here is the first try. I let youtube choose the music under "I'm feeling lucky!" Button somewhere......

http://youtu.be/NS1EFbx7-p8

I like the Olympus Pen camera's and after this first try I will be most defiantly trying more but paying more attention to time and points of interest.

Cheers

icemanonline

It doesn't really work for me Andy, probably because the shooting angle is too flat for faux t/s to have much of a chance to trick the viewer. It really needs a steep downward perspective to have much of a chance.

That specific effect aside, the quality looks good.

It doesn't really work for me Andy, probably because the shooting angle is too flat for faux t/s to have much of a chance to trick the viewer. It really needs a steep downward perspective to have much of a chance.

That specific effect aside, the quality looks good.

Yip I would agree somewhat with that but trying to get "Up High" in Edinburgh city centre and a parking space is a nightmare.......but I do agree on the height point.

Next time i may use car parks and on a weekend maybe :LOL:

Thanks Though.....(y)

Andy

Back