Did you see the cars on the apprentice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinoS

Hmmmmm.......Paste!
Edit My Images
Yes
and boy were they nice,

that zonder was awesome, however i admit to not hearing of a sypdek?

ooooooooo, what a lot of real men there are...

I did a shoot for a supercar hire club last year... it's a new thing really and I think they will have a harder time from now on what with fuel prices and the credit crunch. Nice motors though :D

Why, i would be barefoot... (essex AND fort worth....that's a commute you got yourself there!)

Is it cos you assume he evaluates the length of a guy's dong in inverse proportion to the size of the aforesaid guy's motor?

this thread needs a lolcat but i have non to hand

funny-picturs-cat-in-exhaust.jpg

and i found a picture of ian_C...
lolcat-funny-picture-moderator.jpg

Last edited:
Obviously I'm going to bite at a comment like "aren't cars a bit dull..." and then a popcorn emoticon - that's just setting yourself up for whatever abuse I feel like throwing at you - this post was originated by someone who likes and appreciates cars and driving...if you don't, fine, but stay out of the thread, don't try to push your views on us - we've already made our minds up and aren't likely to change just because you don't see the point of fast, sexy cars.
FYI this entire forum was founded by a group of like-minded motorists who emigrated from a car forum. You'd be better off sticking to photographic subjects and ignoring us when we go off and drool over cars...

Last edited:
ok, ive worked it out, its not the cars that are dull its the people that worship them that are. thanks for clearing that up for me.

I hope you happy and you feel proud that you have ruined yet another thread. :clap: I must leave this thread now as i will be getting into big trouble soon.

ok, ive worked it out, its not the cars that are dull its the people that worship them that are. thanks for clearing that up for me.

It's not worship, it's appreciation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back