DigitalRev

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
No
Anyone have buying experience from these?
Their prices seem exceptional; I'm after the Canon 24-105L, DigitalRev have it listed for £720, the same lens in Jessops is £920!

Their prices seem exceptional; I'm after the Canon 24-105L, DigitalRev have it listed for £720, the same lens in Jessops is £920!

Have you checked it on onestop-digital (recommended) :shrug:

I've used them & guaranteed no charges & they refund if you somehow do get any....

Why moved?

Onestop-Digital prices look good also! I'm reasonably new & have not bought much equipment online before. Any recommendations anyone ?

I bought the Canon 15-85mm from DigitalRev through Ebay. By far the best price and I have to say the best communication and service I've ever had.
It was a Friday - I had the weekend off and really needed the lens (honest guv!) I sent them a message on one of the buy it now auctions asking if they could get it out super quick, they said 'yes' the lens is in the UK and ready to be shipped.

Sure enough, I paid for the lens around lunchtime on the Friday and it came next day delivery on the Saturday morning!! (there was no extra cost for the weekend delivery)

So for me they get a big thumbs up!

Regards

Neil

If you have decided to purchase though DigitalRev's website, please feel free to provide me the order # and I can arrange priority handling for you. :)

Back