DigitalRev

Name
Dann
Edit My Images
Yes
I just want a little bit of info on them as I am tempted to buy my new camera from them. I have read through several threads but none cover exactly what I want to know.

From what I understand they are based in Hong Kong?

If we buy through the website store you don't pay any extra import duty so the final basket price is the only price you will pay?

Do you get the UK version of the camera/lens or a Hong Kong version?
If it's a HK version is there any difference?

We as TP members get priority delivery?

Can I have a package shipped to a different address to the billing address of a card?

I'm sorry if this is a repost but I couldn't find the answers.
Thanks

I am thinking of making a purchase, however have concerns with extra charges this end. I have seen some feedback on e**y where customers have been charged up to 175 for import tax / extra delivery. Kind of puts me off buying. If someone could clear that up as to whether there is a possibility of extra charges then I may consider buying from digital rev.

The videos always make me smile from their website

As far as I know they guarantee taxes paid, or none that you pay, via their own website but not Ebay.

Thanks for the replies.

Seeing as the 600D is over £120 cheaper through Digital rev I think I would be silly not to use them.

Only thing that would concern me is if a camera went faulty, could you get it repaired here in the UK or would you have to send it back to Hong Kong. I have heard rumours that camera imports won't be looked at if not purchased here in the UK.

Realspeed

Only thing that would concern me is if a camera went faulty, could you get it repaired here in the UK or would you have to send it back to Hong Kong. I have heard rumours that camera imports won't be looked at if not purchased here in the UK.

Realspeed
it will be sorted out by DigitalRev, not the manufacturer.

I used their warranty on a nifty fifty when the focus ring went notchy, and they just sent me out a new one.

Back