Digitalrev

antonroland

Inspector Gadget
Name
Anton
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello all

I just "discovered" them thanks to a thread on here.

Are these guys for real?

Anybody have anything negative (or prefereably positive) to report about them?

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Thanks!(y)

Me too. Recently boudht a Sigma 140 ring flash £202 in all delivered. Came within 4 days. Bought some cheeper stuff too in the past with no probs.(y)(y)

Sorry to hi-jack your thread Anton but just wanted to ask if their stuff UK stock? I presume not at those prices, I'm after a D80 and just wondering if anybody has had problems with warranty?

Sorry to hi-jack your thread Anton but just wanted to ask if their stuff UK stock? I presume not at those prices, I'm after a D80 and just wondering if anybody has had problems with warranty?

No worries m8!(y)

I would like to learn as much as I can so fire away!:D

Not UK Stock. I believe they are Hong Kong Traders but they have a local company in the UK that deal with all of their warranty issues.

Their items usually come with a MACK warranty.

made a few purchases from them. no probs what so ever, true to their word too.

A couple of things that don't appear to have been mentioned
Their £bay prices are usually lower than their own .com website prices
HOWEVER be careful if you use £bay that the item(s) bought are covered by their "No Tax" guarantee because if not you can get hit by Customs when delivered
I ordered @ £400 worth of gear on £bay & although they undervalued the shipment for customs I still got a bill for nearly £40 from the courier (my order was covered by the No Tax guarantee so they reimbused me immediately once I scanned & emailed my invoice from DHL)
HTH ... Paul ;)

I have noticed some of their items are also available for pick up in London, although the prices are a little higher than the HK ones.
Dean:)

I bought a 400D from them when they first came out. Best price I could find anywhere (at the time) and, as PaulBoy says, although I had to pay VAT to the courier, they reimbursed it as soon as they received my emailed receipt. They use(d) UPS for the delivery and they provide the tracking number, so you can follow your goodies around the world from Hong Kong to your doorstep :D

Thanks all for the input, they are £100 cheaper than UK shops for the D80 so they might just be getting my order :).

Back