disgustingly over photoshopped.

He does look a bit like a CGI creation rather then a real person, shame about his lazy eye - really distracting :cautious:
Not sure exactly how this was acheived but there was definetely a lot of skin smoothing going on.

Actually, I thought it was a girl at first too.

looks like a girl to me. Looks a bit wierd aswell

well its very androgynous, no obvious adams apple [though chin is quite low], but also male style polo shirt, chain, and haircut... hard to say, but looks like lots of selective adjustments... eyes intensified and extra eyeliner added, face deliberately lifted, and smoothed, background probably normal, maybe some extra blurring...

..imo of course ;)

When my wife and I started playing with photoshop she did this to one of her photos!

Ickythump - Basically you can get the effect by sampling the skin tone using the dropper then set the opacity at maybe 10-15% and use the brush to go over the skin. This evens out the skin tone giving this effect. If you do this to another layer you can see the effect on and off by turning that layer on and off. You can also erase any overspill onto eyes etc. Just have a play. (If you want to just remove blemishes etc without going over the top set the opacity lower and hold back!)

I would probably have done a very strong anti noise mask on the skin to get that effect, not tried it mind, but I get that effect with other stuff (though I never want it)

Personally, I dont think he's supposed to be 'just touched up'.
Looks like someone has been playing with animation processing to me.
Just because theres eyeliner ... thats no girl!
Check the chin, check the forehead/brow bone... thats one angular girl! :LOL:

Its a bit Emo/scene or whatever the current word is for those people.

Can't fault the techniques much however.

Wow he looks more like a girl than I do :LOL:

Back