Disposable Camera Challenge 2019 - Entries. Poll added

Pick your 3 favourite individual photos. Voting will end in 2 weeks' time.

• 1.BADGER.BRAD 1 Hampton Loade Station

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. BADGER.BRAD 3 Grand Kids

• 6. ChrisR 3 St. Mary's Warwick

• 14. Mrs Snap 2 Weaver Walk Lines

• 21. dmb 3 Comfy

• 22. simon ess 1 Texters

• 23. simon ess 2 Stan Robinson

• 25. Nod 1 Little Orange Monster

• 26. Nod 2 The Waking

• 29. desf 2 Kirk

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well now that you've found where your talent lies, it's clear to see that holding onto your other kit is futile.

We're all here willing to adopt!:exit::LOL:
Or maybe just try harder with the other kit? :p

Well done, Peter. Got (one of) my vote(s) too.

And thanks (from the LOM on the prowl) to the 2 who voted for her.

Do ya mean you took other kit and the disposable camera gave the best results for that scene o_O
Brian, on that particular evening the F80 loaded with Sensia was on the tripod waiting for the sunset, and the disposable was in my pocket as I wandered round the beach. Once I cropped out my hand that I was using to shade the lens, I was pleased with how it came out. Here's the shot immediately before the kayak one.

000019010005-copy.jpg-tp.jpg

Well done Peter, welcome to the very exclusive numpty/idiot club.

The sad fact is that a cheap "real" film camera loaded with a 36 exposure film is probably as cheap as a disposable (and far easier to reload!!!)

We did a Former Soviet Union challenge a year or two ago with film cameras from the FSU, those were lumps!

A silk purse/pigs ear challenge?

The most beautiful image from the ugliest camera!

What about a Tamron Adaptall lens challenge? I've got a couple of lenses and have managed to accumulate a few different mounts, plus I'm sure there must be others lurking in drawers somewhere amongst the collective? I could send it out like the Travelling Superzoom and others can take their own photos with the one lens. It would mean that you wouldn't have to finish the film in any hurry, but just use the lens and move it on?

What about a Tamron Adaptall lens challenge? I've got a couple of lenses and have managed to accumulate a few different mounts, plus I'm sure there must be others lurking in drawers somewhere amongst the collective? I could send it out like the Travelling Superzoom and others can take their own photos with the one lens. It would mean that you wouldn't have to finish the film in any hurry, but just use the lens and move it on?
I've just had a quick look on eBay and am pretty amazed at the prices being asked for some Adaptall lenses (£220 for a 17mm? :eek:) I do, however, have a cheapie zoom that wouldn't need to be insured if anyone was interested.

A Canon T70 challenge? That would test our commitment, having to buy and be seen outdoors with that lump of a thing!!
Now no one could accuse me high standards but I would draw the line at a T 70. Count me out :coat:

I quite like this idea!

I quite like this idea!

What idea, post No 62 ??……..I do too! ;)

A Canon T70 challenge? That would test our commitment, having to buy and be seen outdoors with that lump of a thing!!
Now no one could accuse me high standards but I would draw the line at a T 70. Count me out :coat:
Actually, me too.

Looks like Brian would win first and last place as well as all in between seeing as there's likely any other contenders! :LOL:

Damn I missed this one, however I'm going to add some pictures anyway for the sharing :)

All taken with an Ilford XP2 in Newquay:

1. Fistral Beach rocks
000027-e1563613681188.jpg

2. Light on the dunes
000009.jpg

3. Wrap up with a view
000032.jpg

4. Windsurfing
000008-e1563615712361.jpg

Enjoy :)

I quite like this idea!
What idea, post No 62 ??……..I do too! ;)
I've just been for a walk with the 2 lenses I was thinking about, but didn't want to waste any film on them. ;):whistle: Anyways, the result is that the "better" of the 2 has some haze inside it that affects the end result, and I can't get the retaining ring to budge to strip it down and clean it. I think this will need to be put on the back burner meantime , so apologies to both of you. :oops: :$

Back