Do not ask me how I know

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
But I have just discovered that shag dancing is a thing :) Now whilst I ain`t that steady on my two pins I do find this pretty elegant.

So how can a dance so elegant be given such a title?!!… the mind boggles . :confused:

Ironically I played this exact song on guitar today for a couple whilst sat in the village .

Is it just me, or do they seem NOT to be moving to the music?? Which I thought was the basic of "dance".

Last edited:
I thought that too.

I found these while looking for songs, I like them both. The first is a "shuffle dance" and I like the guy in the shopping centre in the second :D

As it happens Alan, I thought yesterday when I return from work today I will ask how long it takes to get to the shuffle dance videos :) Another decent one.

Another dance.

This is Lisa Blackpink who is famous in the far east. Mrs WW showed me this and was convinced that this dance would be very popular in the west but I don't think it ever took off here. The original song or rhyme is apparently quite rude and involves a crab pinching a lady in an er.. delicate place. We did this dance at home quite a lot at the time...

Oh, and you have to do it was a blank face :D

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01iz9kmvbxg

Last edited:
As it happens Alan, I thought yesterday when I return from work today I will ask how long it takes to get to the shuffle dance videos :) Another decent one.

I'd never heard of it but I gather it's a "thing"? :D

I'd never heard of it but I gather it's a "thing"? :D
Shuffle dance is what they are doing in that Elvis vid Alan, some of the old film dance clips are quite good as well.

I was a bit worried about posting the "Latest flame" one as it's all young ladies but hopefully people can see past the attractive ladies and see the dance. As a happily married man that was relatively easy for me to do :D

I was a bit worried about posting the "Latest flame" one as it's all young ladies but hopefully people can see past the attractive ladies and see the dance. As a happily married man that was relatively easy for me to do :D

Well they are certainly pretty young women Alan but that does not make you or anyone else a perv because you have watched something that is freely open out there on the tube. As well as a great track I look at those moves and think there was no way I could have ever done that at their age let alone now,pmsl! But sadly that is the way of the world now, people are too frightened of what others think in situations like that. Hey ho that discussion is for another time ;)

My #1 happy song :)

Well they are certainly pretty young women Alan but that does not make you or anyone else a perv because you have watched something that is freely open out there on the tube. As well as a great track I look at those moves and think there was no way I could have ever done that at their age let alone now,pmsl! But sadly that is the way of the world now, people are too frightened of what others think in situations like that. Hey ho that discussion is for another time ;)

I was actually looking for Latest Flame to stick in my folder on youtube as I put these on the tv and they play for my mam and of course it's nice if the band is performing the track or there's some other performance to watch rather than looking at a shot of a record sleeve. I couldn't find a film of Elvis singing the track but I did find that one.

I don't know how old those young ladies are but even at that age I was very probably into older women :D but I do certainly appreciate their dance skills and it's always nice to see young people enjoying themselves innocently and healthily.

Last edited:
I think I read somewhere that 1 in 3 cowboys were "African Americans." A fact rarely portrayed in cowboy films.

Not a lot of people know that :D
Well if yer gonna watch one cowboy movie then do this one Alan,it`s funny as f*** in places.

Last edited:
I've never heard of that but I'll look out for it.

I'm not really into cowboy pictures but I saw "Open Range" and thought it looked very good, beautiful even in parts and wasn't too bad a watch either.

I've never heard of that but I'll look out for it.

I'm not really into cowboy pictures but I saw "Open Range" and thought it looked very good, beautiful even in parts and wasn't too bad a watch either.

Fair enough, also if you have not watched it then Yellowstone is a good series to watch, although 1883 would be worth waching first as it is a prequal. Both are pretty short series and come to a conclusion so they do not drag on forever and a day. But then again it all depends on one`s taste like anything, not so much a cowboy but is actually based on a true story of the Bondurant Boys and that is Lawless, anything with Tom Hardy has my vote anyhow.

Back