Coccinella 7-Punctata
Name
Lesley
Edit My Images
Yes
bunny_and_macro_068_sml2.jpg

... it just leads to more photos being taken. :shake:

Sorry, had to share this one.

They have a large run and hutch, and spend a lot of time in the house with me, they are thoroughly spoilt! :love:

..........despite the fact that they eat the furniture and do naughty things in front of my visitors! :LOL:

We have a couple of wabbits that are free roaming and they seem to love the dogs (a bit too much sometimes).
Did have them in the house but they were terrible just had no manners.....

mopsey.jpg

They have a large run and hutch, and spend a lot of time in the house with me, they are thoroughly spoilt! :love:

..........despite the fact that they eat the furniture and do naughty things in front of my visitors! :LOL:

Goodee :D Nice capture btw - show us some more!

bunnyxxx.jpg

sorry Ian, but they are always at it! (...and Ewan did ask :D)

possibly, that or not getting her own way:LOL: she is usually on his back, very odd bunnies! :D

Ours do that and they are both female......

I have one of each, according to the rescue centre, they are very entertaining and adorable! :love:

I have one of each, according to the rescue centre, they are very entertaining and adorable! :love:

Well whatever floats your boat...........

Nah im just kidding, they are realy qute:
French lops are the best though

[url/]
[/url] :D

That attack rabbit is an AWESOME picture, keep trying to catch mine when they yawn, but alas, no decent photo of it yet! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Nice Bunnies, so your dog and cat doesn't mind the rabbits?

i just got the two bunnies, I think it's bens bunnies that 'love' everything! :LOL:

Although my mums cat used to take to bunnies in the house really well! Was so sweet!

Yeah i have the dogs well two of them,and four cats and the two rabbits and they all get on, tis a very strange household here.
Had a bit of a shock this morning though when i got up to find the cats had left us a present at the bottom of the stairs, with my early morning unfocussed eyes it looked just like one of the pet rabbits but luckily (or unlucky however you look at it) it wasn't one of ours.

Back