DO NOT LOOK

I am overwhelmed with ideas and really cannot choose a theme now I was going to run it through noise ninja and have a nice clean look but Dazzajl made me think of the sixties when it was a proper fighter and doing its stuff before it was retired

A friend of mines Dads was a test pilot for BEA (aerospace Samlesbury) he and a friend restored a spitfire I think could have been some other fighter though, (Im not into planes) ( unless Im off on my travels) as a personal project, span out first time up they both bailed crashed 5yrs work down the drain, see if I can find the newspaper report it was in Blackburn Telegraph newspaper I think pos about 81 or 82 his names John Bridges

his name was John Bridges

Last edited:
A friend of mines Dads was a test pilot for BEA (aerospace Samlesbury) he and a friend restored a spitfire I think could have been some other fighter though, (Im not into planes) ( unless Im off on my travels) as a personal project, span out first time up they both bailed crashed 5yrs work down the drain, see if I can find the newspaper report it was in Blackburn Telegraph newspaper I think pos about 81 or 82 his name was John Bridges

his name was John Bridges

If you can scan the originals there would be a nice bit of history there .....mods how about a historic photo section?

If you can scan the originals there would be a nice bit of history there .....mods how about a historic photo section?

Ive got images of my daughter going on his micro lights and he made my son a car Morgan Super Sport Junior for christmas 87 scaled model of this http://www.endurance-info.com/2008_Divers/MorganSuperSport1.jpg 50cc engine cough cough honda 50 engine, Ill have to root it out and scan it, he was a whizz at makin things

That image is not the one he made

Last edited:
I don't think there's much wrong with it to be honest I think the sky is mostly the problem but you couldn't do much about that. Maybe use a different focus point next time to stop it being too central and wait a little longer to get it larger in the frame :shrug:

Couldn't resist an edit though! (lost the prop in the edit:shake:)

11.jpg

I don't think there's much wrong with it to be honest I think the sky is mostly the problem but you couldn't do much about that. Maybe use a different focus point next time to stop it being too central and wait a little longer to get it larger in the frame :shrug:

11.jpg

Love that Jay :clap

Little bit to forward in the frame if you know what I mean for me

Last edited:

11.jpg

you have done what I wanted to do with a shot I took about 3 seconds after this one...they are WIP so (y)wont put up for a bit

this is a great thread, i love the original very Johnny Red (battle comic)
and the subsequent edits are brilliant

A Victorian photographer about to take a photo of 2 stunning young ladies, ducks under his black cloth.

2nd young lady says "whats he doing"

1st young lady says "Hes Gonna Focus"

2nd young lady says "What Both Of Us"

:naughty:

Cheers Dave, first time I've tried dropping a sky in, I cropped it again before I posted it so I think I know what you mean.

you have done what I wanted to do with a shot I took about 3 seconds after this one...they are WIP so (y)wont put up for a bit

Couldn't resist with the original sky you had, I think I need to take some pictures of planes I could enjoy tinkering with these have fun editing (y)

I have to admit there are some excellent edits here and would like to thank every one of you for taking the time to have a go

Pete

This is excellent I will definately be trying this one out for myself so long as you dont mind me asking how to do it :clap:

I can't see anything......can I open my eyes yet?:p

not yet wait a few mins

How about now? :shrug:

Oh, sod you....let's have a look at the thread.......

A Victorian photographer about to take a photo of 2 stunning young ladies, ducks under his black cloth.

2nd young lady says "whats he doing"

1st young lady says "Hes Gonna Focus"

2nd young lady says "What Both Of Us"

:naughty:

:LOL::LOL:

I'm writing that one down

(y)

I didn't look either...

dangermouse.jpg

...Satisfied now!!

Ffs, I had better things to do this morning (No I didn't)

Bloody wasting my time...

I hope your happy, cos I won't be clicking such an obvious attention seeking thread title again (Yes I will) I can tell you!!!

:p

Oh and nice shot.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Cheers mate

I like the sky CT it has potential ...this will hang in my living room soon

I like the sky CT it has potential ...this will hang in my living room soon

Well it would if it was mine - I like it. (y)

If it helps ...

Sharpened

Dropped gamma a bit

Increased saturation to get some colour in the sky. In fact it went quite green, so...

Reduced green with the RGB sliders to get the sky back to blue,

Generally play with contrast to get the look you want.

Well it would if it was mine - I like it. (y)

If it helps ...

Sharpened

Dropped gamma a bit

Increased saturation to get some colour in the sky. In fact it went quite green, so...

Reduced green with the RGB sliders to get the sky back to blue,

Generally play with contrast to get the look you want.

I dont mind anyone pulling the full size one off and having it printed for their living rooms as a matter of fact I would be quite chuffed mate(y)

I think he should be coming out of the sun.
Probably the last thing an enemy pilot would have wanted to see in his rear mirror...

It's just the lens flare filter in Photoshop CS3 and a quick levels tweak afterwards.
Basically open the image, Filter, Render, Lens flare (select the filter and position) and ok it. Then just tweak the levels a touch until you like the look of it.

Glad you like it.

cheers

It's just the lens flare filter in Photoshop CS3 and a quick levels tweak afterwards.
Basically open the image, Filter, Render, Lens flare (select the filter and position) and ok it. Then just tweak the levels a touch until you like the look of it.

Glad you like it.

cheers

Thanks Bill looks impressive

Pete

Back