Do they think they are exempt...

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
No
I have noticed over the last while that when I visit public/work loos, there seem to be a growing number of men who seem to use the cubicles, and then walk out without washing their hands... I actually seen a guy today leave a cubicles whilst I was washing my hands, straight out to his desk and take out a wrap and eat it.....:eek: ... I believe in building up your resistance to infection but surely this is not acceptable...especially eating food straight....:confused:...

I have noticed over the last while that when I visit public/work loos, there seem to be a growing number of men who seem to use the cubicles, and then walk out without washing their hands... I actually seen a guy today leave a cubicles whilst I was washing my hands, straight out to his desk and take out a wrap and eat it.....:eek: ... I believe in building up your resistance to infection but surely this is not acceptable...especially eating food straight....:confused:...

They then touch door handles etc. That means that anyone touching where his hands have been and puting their fingers in their mouth have more or less licked his dangly bit ...............:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

These dirty f****rs disgust me. There is no damn excuse for it. Manky gits.

They then touch door handles etc. That means that anyone touching where his hands have been and puting their fingers in their mouth have more or less licked his dangly bit ...............:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
That's why I carry a sanitizing liquid with me...

That's why I carry a sanitizing liquid with me...

Over the counter sanitizers might save you from bacteria...but not viruses.
That's why the craze for using them in flu season is barmy.
Soap and water. Best hand wash there is :)

:)

That's not necessarily true - some viruses would also be affected by an alcohol + chemical sanitiser (probably including Ebola mentioned above). I don't know about flu though, and I'm too lazy for research. ;)

Well that's seven of you that have never had oral sex by the sounds of it :ROFLMAO:
Seriously though i dread having to use the works bogs and you can't beat sitting on your own home thrown :)

True....but if you have to touch the rest room door after washing your hands, you have just washed your hands for no reason...

I always smile when I see the 'statistics', as they need context.

If you go to a nice family event, you can watch almost 100% of blokes use the loo's then wash their hands.

Go into the loo in a town centre bar at 10 on a Friday night and 100% of the blokes don't bother washing their hands.

The other thing that makes me chuckle though is the number of 'facilities' there should be about 1 basin per 5 spaces at the Urinal (it takes about 5 times longer to pee than to wash your hands), they usually get this about right, though they often put in nearly as many basins. But then they add 1 hand dryer per 10 basins, and it takes about half as long to dry your hands as it does to wash them. If everyone washed their hands, there'd be nowhere to dry them.

I wash my hands before I have a tinkle and unless I somehow manage to p*** all over me hands then it's all good. It's skin. Don't wash me hands after I touch me face!

However if I use a cubicle for its intended purpose then I obviously scrub my hands until they are raw. Ocd me.

If everyone washed their hands, there'd be nowhere to dry them.

It's worst when the drier is so bad that a mouse blowing on them would be more effective. Then the person waiting with dripping hands makes you rush, so you just end up giving in and wiping them on your trousers :p

I wash my hands before I have a tinkle and unless I somehow manage to p*** all over me hands then it's all good. It's skin. Don't wash me hands after I touch me face!

In a previous job I used to grow chlamydia (among other things) in cell culture. Never mind about washing hands after - you ALWAYS washed before going to the loo, because no-one likes to to work home un-necessarily. :p

Well that's seven of you that have never had oral sex by the sounds of it :ROFLMAO:

Anyone who anticipates shenanigans without having a freshen up deserves all they get, or more precisely doesn't deserve what they don't get ;)

Rules of engagement, have some consideration, it pays back in droves. :oops: :$

I just don't understand why people wouldn't wash. Then again just look around you and there are some seriously dirty people about, greasy hair, body odor...Oh man yesterday on the way back on the train, a huge woman sat next to me, totally invading my space and she stank...But yes back on topic, I don't get these men, I'm sure women are the same but I am not normally in their toilets, who don't wash their hands....

Yip - especially when a thorough scrubbing takes place.

Youve posted similar before, you seem obsessed with peoples bodily functions :)

I did say to someone once after he just walked out without washing that I was taught to wash my hands after going to the toilet.
He replied that he was taught not to p*** on them in the first place ;)

I did say to someone once after he just walked out without washing that I was taught to wash my hands after going to the toilet.
He replied that he was taught not to p*** on them in the first place ;)
p***ing on then isn't really the primary reason. Some people just don't get it do they?

Some people just don't get it do they?
Indeed they don't and TBH, depending on the environment you work in, its also a damned good idea to wash your hands BEFORE taking a leak ... or other.

1970's spent working in pathology services and next decade selling lab equipment developed an understanding of protocols. Now and since then selling to industries where hand washing and hygiene is paramount.

Other posters have said wash before peeing and that is wisdom because to be blunt you have no idea where your hands have been (my time in pathology included limited usage of disposable gloves that later became commonplace) so washing with hibiscrub after each "job" and before leaving the department was the practice and note very few folk know or practice the correct method of hand washing to really clean their hands ;)

Back to the point, yes urine is in a healthy person is sterile but its presence on the hands can create the environment where bacteria can breed. But again to be blunt the flora on your skin especially around those areas is not the mixture you should be sharing so the fact someone says why bother to wash as I do not pee on my hands is just lacking in good hygiene practice with little regard for the health of others.

[slightdevil'sadvocate] Life is a fatal condition![/slightdevil'sadvocate]

More seriously, faecal bacteria float around in the air in almost every indoor environment (and in lower concentrations, outdoors). However much you wash your hands and/or use antibac preparations, as soon as you touch any surface (or even just breathe in!), you'll "win" some less welcome prizes. As said above, proper hand washing can help reduce the numbers on the hands but as soon as you touch something that other people have handled, you'll pick up some of the longer lived infectants. BTW, the expression "filthy lucre" is very true!

Some people in here must have really interesting sex lives. :exit:

Can't understand why doors in public doors open inwards to the loo. If they opened outwards you could wash your hands and push the door open with your foot....................... It really bugs me seeing people not washing their hands, even when coming out of the crapper!

All those breaking out in a cold sweat over toilet doors....think how many different door knobs / handles you touch in a day, and how many other people touch them too.

Now think what everyone was tought to cover their mouth with when they cough, then go have a quick Google regarding the number of bacteria/virus cells ejected in a cough........

Reactions: Nod
All those breaking out in a cold sweat over toilet doors....think how many different door knobs / handles you touch in a day, and how many other people touch them too.

Now think what everyone was tought to cover their mouth with when they cough, then go have a quick Google regarding the number of bacteria/virus cells ejected in a cough........

Yes, and these same poxy hands will touch fruit and veg in supermarkets. As for the filthy disease carriers that may prepare sandwiches for sale ??? Best not speak of them or we'd never eat again. :puke:

Yes, and these same poxy hands will touch fruit and veg in supermarkets. As for the filthy disease carriers that may prepare sandwiches for sale ??? Best not speak of them or we'd never eat again. :puke:

Forget simple handwashing, just look up Typhoid Mary........and she was a cook!

Talking of filthy lucre. There was a time when the fear of fomite contamination meant that library books were considered necessary to fumigate when returned! Thankfully that was only a phase in modern public health concerns :LOL:

Was there a newspaper article a while back saying that in the USA 80% or more of the paper money had traces of cocaine on it???

Back