Dodge Viper Light Painted...

Name
William
Edit My Images
Yes
As title suggests.

Couple of composites using fluro tube. Points taken away were not having the BG so dark next time, need some more detail so as not to isolate the car so much. Oh and build a better surround for the fluro tube.

front-3-4.jpg

IMG_9956-Edit.jpg

IMG_9934-Edit.jpg

Love the first one. My only criticism is the location i think it would look better in a garage or road

Once I stop dribbling I will comment, (Uhum cough cough (Clears ones throat) ok now Ive got myself together number 1 and 2 my favorite truly awesome shots well done, stunning car.

These are incredible, although the car might have a more positive effect on the pictures. I like them all but 1 and 2 for me. Did you have to edit out some of the light on the lower half of the car in number 2?

These are incredible, although the car might have a more positive effect on the pictures. I like them all but 1 and 2 for me. Did you have to edit out some of the light on the lower half of the car in number 2?

Yup :)

Once I stop dribbling I will comment, (Uhum cough cough (Clears ones throat) ok now Ive got myself together number 1 and 2 my favorite truly awesome shots well done, stunning car.

Cheers ;)

If that number plate is real, it's amazing!!

100% :)

Cheers ;)

#2 is great. #1 and #3 don't float my boat. How are you powering the tube out of interest?

8 x AA :)

Really liek the effect of the tube on these, are they heavily editted as well?

The car is awesome as well

Have you any information on the light tube that was used?

Cheers
Scott

Its about 10-15 shots in a composite. Fluro Tube from B&Q...

Love number 2, the other two are a bit... 'patchy' for me, and not a massive fan of 3's composition.

Is it Janspeed's or just tuned by them?

You're also not far from me!

Back