Does Canon have anything to compete with the D750 and D810

The Canon 6D is probably closest and its a decent camera although its lacking in terms of AF compared to the D750

If anything 5D mark III is the best all rounder there is. Not best at anything, just very very good for most situations. 6D is sort of poverty-spec version without even dependable AF.

Or you can get 1DX and that has class leading AF and DR right there with Sony. It is not 36mp, but frankly plenty, or there is 5DS R if you need even more.

As a wedding shooter, I have been tempted by the hype on many occasions to switch to a d750, but the silent shutter on the 5D3 was an absolute God send and it's changed the way I shoot entirely. Sometimes I work 3-4 feet from my subjects and go largely unnoticed.

Reactions: dkh
As a wedding shooter, I have been tempted by the hype on many occasions to switch to a d750, but the silent shutter on the 5D3 was an absolute God send and it's changed the way I shoot entirely. Sometimes I work 3-4 feet from my subjects and go largely unnoticed.

Pretty certain they can see you and your camera ;)

Or you can get 1DX and that has class leading AF and DR right there with Sony. It is not 36mp, but frankly plenty, or there is 5DS R if you need even more.
A Sony mobile phone?It can't even compete with a Sony compact for DR!

Back