Dog Appreciation Thread, post your fave dog shots here...

I pulled this one of Mister Bear out of my recycling bin.

Because he's so quick, so many of my photographs of him I've failed to predict framing for decent composition, just like in this one.

But with the crazed and joyous expression, I couldn't throw it out just because I didn't do a great job. P1046113 (1).jpg

Rusty, who we said goodbye to last week after a short illness.

He made it from living in a barrel in South Carolina in 2012 to crossing the ocean on the Queen Mary 2 to living out his days in the hills of Rossendale. A poor start but a great life after that. He brought great joy to our lives.

IMG_5538.JPG

I picked up some home / studio lights (from the forum sales) yesterday evening and have just had a quick 30 mins with them (never used these things before). So I decided to do a little shoot for Roxi my Imperial Shih Tzu. Looks a bit blurry but it isn't, I had to download as a small jepg for the forum.

Attachments

• P1005237.jpg
    P1005237.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 12
  • P1005251-2.jpg
    P1005251-2.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Rusty, who we said goodbye to last week after a short illness.

He made it from living in a barrel in South Carolina in 2012 to crossing the ocean on the Queen Mary 2 to living out his days in the hills of Rossendale. A poor start but a great life after that. He brought great joy to our lives.

View attachment 408987
Rusty left us but Olive (the Black one) joined us to keep Susie and us company. She's from Thailand (Susie is from Bulgaria and Rusty was from South Carolina).

IMG-20231218-WA0002.jpg

Back