Dog Appreciation Thread, post your fave dog shots here...

Greyhound are basically very lazy. This is Luna relaxing after an exhausting sleep in my motorhome during a trip to Scotland. I stopped to make a cuppa and within minutes she was like this!
Luna on holiday by Gordon Ford, on Flickr

Hehe. Lovely shot, Gordon.

Some(maybe, all) sighthounds seem to be able to sleep in positions that look as if they have had a nasty accident.

Dave

Hehe. Lovely shot, Gordon.

Some(maybe, all) sighthounds seem to be able to sleep in positions that look as if they have had a nasty accident.

Dave

That’s the so-called “fencing position” adopted by human babies as well as dogs ;)

I like the first one but your last two Bob are stunning I am a little biased towards Working cocker having at one point had 7 ( 3 still left)

I like the first one but your last two Bob are stunning I am a little biased towards Working cocker having at one point had 7 ( 3 still left)
Thanks.
Snoopy's mum is a working cocker and his dad is a golden retriever.....
That's him 6 months old now....

Skye on the way up to Beinn Damh, which is a Torridon Corbett.

a7c02190_20220728_c1.jpg

On the way home we stopped off at Loch a Chroisg so she could have a wee swim. Of course, she also did mad zoomies round the garden as if it wasn't a long or tiring enough walk.

This is Loki, my Step-Daughter's Show Cocker.
We quite often dog sit for a few days at a time while they go on weekends away etc.
He is 10 years old now, 6 months older than Bracken my Springer.
As he is not built for speed, its quite comical seeing him trying to keep up with Bracken but he keeps trying and always goes home shattered :love:
Loki.jpg

A lovely shot of a great looking dog, Dave.

I know what you mean about the limited lifetime of dog toys.:)

Dave

A lovely shot of a great looking dog, Dave.

I know what you mean about the limited lifetime of dog toys.:)

Dave
We have stopped giving her soft toys at the moment. All she does is rip them apart and get to the wool stuff inside. Nice for her for 10 minutes lol

Back