Dog wiping

Edit My Images
No
I have just seen a man wipe his dogs butt with a tissue, is this normal? Surely dogs don't need to be wiped?
:thinking:

No this is not normal but then I have always wondered why dogs wipe their feet after taking a dump!:thinking::bonk::D

No this is not normal but then I have always wondered why dogs wipe their feet after taking a dump!:thinking::bonk::D

This aint gonna turn into another spam thread is it? :D
Sensible answer.......... the dog is not actually wiping its feet its trying to bury the do do to hide its presence.
Foxes usually crap on a hill mole hill or other available small hump to mark out their territory....

Sounds fair!

Thanks! One more of life's great mysteries solved for me then(y)

The only reasonable answer as to why someone would wipe their dog's but is that it had a dingleberry and they didn't want the dog rubbing it on the carpet.

Had the dog just dumped beforehand? He may not have been wiping it's arse as such he might have been cleaning it's scent glands. If they're not cleared the dogs breath stinks of fish when it licks its arse.

Had the dog just dumped beforehand? He may not have been wiping it's arse as such he might have been cleaning it's scent glands. If they're not cleared the dogs breath stinks of fish when it licks its arse.

And you know that because?

Please don't start on about dog dumps... I've had enough this week

I'm looking after my dads really old sheep dog and every time I try and let it out for a dump it forces one out with the strain of getting up

:puke:

Time for a Friday joke ....

2 old blokes walking towards each other in a street. One is walking with a limp and the other is dragging his foot behind him. They eye each other in the street and the guy with the limp nods to the other. Pointing at his limp he says "Dunkirk, 1940".

The other guy then points at his dragging foot and says "Dog S*&te - 10 yards down the road!"

Made me laugh anyway!!!

Have a good weekend.

Anth.

Could be making sure that when his dog gets home he doesnt leave landing marks across the carpet like our dogs used to do. Not that I ever even vaguely contemplated wiping their arses.

my alsation dog sat on the floor the other day licking his nads. my sons mate said
" i wish i could do that "
i replied
" if you give him a chocolate biscuit , he might let you"
sorry
ive been waiting YEARS for someone to ask , so i could deliver the punchline.
juvenile ? me?
oh yes.:clap:

Class.

Jokes like that are tremendous. Can't beat the old 1 liners!!!!

I bet the wife £1000 yesterday that she couldn't get the meat off the top shelf. She declined saying the steaks were too high!! BOOM BOOM.

Anth.

my alsation dog sat on the floor the other day licking his nads. my sons mate said
" i wish i could do that "
i replied
" if you give him a chocolate biscuit , he might let you"
sorry
ive been waiting YEARS for someone to ask , so i could deliver the punchline.
juvenile ? me?
oh yes.:clap:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Very funny!!!!

A blind man is in a bus queue when his dog cocks its leg and pees all over his shoe. The man reaches into his pocket, brings out a biscuit and offers it to the dog. The bloke next to him says:
" You must be very tolerant giving the dog a biscuit after he's peed on your foot" The blind man replies:
"Tolerant be bu****ed, I'm trying find where his head is so I can kick him up the a**e! Boom boom.

I was telling a mate about a beggar i saw on my travels.
What did you give him? he asked.
I replied, 1/125th @ f8:LOL:

I was in a pet shop looking at some parrots. Tha one at the top of the cage was very expensive, but the owner said it was on higher perches.:LOL:

The cheaper one on the lower perch had no teeth.
How does it eat, i asked.
The owner replied, dont worry it succeeds.:)

I was driving home from said pet shop when a copper appears next to me, "pullover" he shouts, "no its a cardigan" i reply.
I stop on the side of the road and the copper puts his head through the window, which was unfortunate because i hadnt unwound it yet,
"is this car automatic" he asks
"yes, but i have to be here" i reply.

Anyway, he gave me a ticket saying that i was doing 85 mph.
I dont know how..................................................................................................i had only been out 15 minutes:LOL:

:coat:

Dean:)

I was carged £200 for 8 legs of venison yesterday

Is that too dear?

Back