Daily Donnie's 365 for 2013

Well done, cracking effort! The hat is good too, adds extra feeling to the shot. The sense of movement is excellent too. Have you cloned out the support by his bottom? Looks a bit pale/blurrier there?

So January 25th is Little Tech

Little Tech

This is a Kitsound Uno mini speaker I bought on a whim today as they are only £3.99 instead of £20 in the clearance aisle in Sainsburys.

So this is me playing again with a bit of macro and using a single flash, camera left pointing straight up at my white ceiling to bounce back down.

Manually radio triggered flash set on full power, zoom was 28mm, camera was 100iso, f5.6 (manual) and shutter speed was 1/20. Obviously on a tripod.

365_25 by Donnie Canning, on Flickr

Something about this image really appeals to me. Great shot for a 'grab' shot.

I really, really like yesterday's light bulbs...what a great spot! (y)

Cheers all, I'd spotted the light bulbs a day before but then forgot to get the shot! Doh! But when I saw them again, I just had to get it!

Two to add today, one for my catching up so a snap of the wife while we were out a few days ago having a coffee...

365_06 by Donnie Canning, on Flickr

then one for yesterday, which was in fact the wife's birthday, which I'm not allowed to tell you which one but we'd had a great day together so while the shot was in fact taken yesterday, I'm only now getting it uploaded!

I like the shot, though a bit annoyed at chopping the front wheel.

365_27 by Donnie Canning, on Flickr

Now, I still have to take one for today!!!

I really like this Paul, it is well set up with you in the background, nicely lit and I like the DOF too. Can see this in the manufacturers catalogue or something!

SOme gorgeous shots here since my last visit, i am struggling to keep up but well done...

Little tech is ace and the lights!

Lots of nice stuff since I last visited - nice sense of motion with the bike and that guy kind of waving makes it interesting. Love today's - well composed with great DOF and focus. It's like the thing the electrician used to let me hold to make the needle jump slightly....I thought I was Wonder Woman or something!! :LOL::LOL: (that wasn't last week or anything! :LOL::LOL:)

Thanks all for the kind comments :love::love:

Todays again's a bit of a quickie as been busy with diy :thumbsdown:

This is Bob our cat stretched out, he's not easy to get a photo of much less get the time to set up a flash!

He was sat on our leather sofa so I managed to set up my flash on the coffee table, put it on 1/128th and zoomed to 105mm to concentrate the light on him and not the sofa.

Then I used the 50mm 1.8 and adjusted the shutter speed and f stop to get the right exposure.

365_29 by Donnie Canning, on Flickr

He looks a little malelovent, there! I think he may be planning world domination....starting with you! :D

Some nice stuff since I last called in (y) I love that scooter one even thought it would have been amazing to have the entire scooter in frame (y) and your cat is great, though looks seriously un-impressed :bang:

awwwww sweet in a 'you're going to pay for taking my photo' look:D:D

Back