Dont forget round2 of the comp!

Matt

TPer Emeritus
Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Photocomp ends on Sunday, please try to get an entry in people! The theme is architecture, no excuses now, everyone has a house!

email your entry to the address in the main thread, Steve is running it this month again, hes doing a judith chalmers again this week but will be back saturday..he will confirm receipt of entry then! :p

will be cool i think, i hope that as many people entered as possible!

hmm perhaps i could have worded it a little better....

Digital SPG said:
He is doing Judith Chalmers??!!! Yuk.

Nobody would, surely...
puke.gif

btw I'm very remise in not having entered my pic yet! :eek:ops:

IanC_UK said:
Oz said:
btw I'm very remise in not having entered my pic yet! :eek:ops:

Me too ! Need to get out tomorrow, could submit an old pic but that would be lazy ! lol

First day off I've had, and it's peeing it down!!!.. still not had chance to play with the 350d properly either. Not good news.

Yeah know the feeling, going out tomorrow though, rain or not, hopefully get something ! if not will have to wait for the next round ! :)[/quote]

Most essential accessory that no one ever has.... a golf umbrella :LOL:

I haven't received an email confirmation on my entry, so I'm not sure if I should send it in again to be sure or not. Steve, any suggestions?

Eric

steve has only just returned from abu dhabi so im sure he will get to you soon!

he has more holidays than all of us put together...i feel an admin title change in the wind

Hi guys, sorry for the slow reply I have only just got back and have loads that needs my attention. I have recieved 21 stunning entries so far but ther is still time for that last minute submission. I will pm everybody later today to confirm to you which I have recieved. I expect this to be around 14.00 today and with me being away all week and not having any online time I will extend the competition deadline till 8pm tonight just to give me some time to catch up and you lot a last few hours incase any of the entries have gone missing in webland.

Sorry for the flying brief message but at least you know what is happening now and are not fumbling around in the dark :)

Judith Charmers :shock:

Sorry again for the lack of Pm’s but had a delay at the airport and had to stay with a friend. To speed things up I have displayed a full list of the people below that I have so far received entries from. Please check the list and if you have entered but do not see your name then please contact me personally by either pm or email as soon as possible.

Adrian
Aeryk01
Arkady
Dave
Dlh
Dod
EosD
Feeson
Gary Bagshawe
C.T
Gregeff
KenCo1964
Matt
MyPix
PaulB
Petemc
Ppuga
Ronny
Silkstone
Steep
Steve G
Wazza

Steve said:
Sorry again for the lack of Pm’s but had a delay at the airport and had to stay with a friend. To speed things up I have displayed a full list of the people below that I have so far received entries from. Please check the list and if you have entered but do not see your name then please contact me personally by either pm or email as soon as possible.

Adrian
Aeryk01
Arkady
Dave
Dlh
Dod
EosD
Feeson
Gary Bagshawe
C.T
Gregeff
KenCo1964
Matt
MyPix
PaulB
Petemc
Ppuga
Ronny
Silkstone
Steep
Steve G
Wazza

with all that talent above, i dont think i will score many points, lol

MyPix :shock:

Remember it’s about learning and improving your photography, the real outcome is sort of irrelevant. I can safely say after seeing all the entries that despite the standard being very good, nobody has anything to worry about. They are all great shots. I am glad I couldn’t enter this time ;)

The competition is now closed to any futher submissions and all the netries have been uploaded for your viewing here

Everyone is welcomed to vote on the entries, please PM me with your favourite three in order of preference (do not vote for your own) and remember that if you entered you must vote otherwise your entry will be disqualified.

Voting will be open until next Sunday at 18.00 after which I will add up all the scores and post the results.

Please give all the pictures due consideration and thanks again to all the members who have entered.

Some excellent pics in there ! Going to take me ages to work out which i like best ! :)

Shame i havent got any building pics recently, all mine are last year ! and my weekend has been re - arranged for me ! ao didnt get out with the camera either :(

Jeebus [smilie=t: there are some right good ones in there. Are there no emoticons for "I'm peeing in the wind?" :eek:ops: I could use it.

Good selection there to look through :)

It's a good job I've got a week to pick three out of those! Some very thoughtful and creative stuff there.

Lots of entrys, all of them great I think, it will be difficult to choose. ;)
But we have time to vote, so lets take another look there.

Just a polite reminder that I have yet to receive votes from the following people. You may have voted and it could have gone missing or might not have made up your minds yet, however if after 18.00 on Sunday I still have not received votes from any of you, your entries will be disqualified in accordance with the rules.

Arkady
Wazza
Ronny
Gregeff
KenCo1964
PaulB
Stewart

Phew got in just in time, I was expecting a PM to say its voting time so I was not looking at the threads above. Mental note to be more observant. Yep some good pics and some unusual ones, I was expecting to see something so different, Good luck everyone.

wazza said:
Phew got in just in time, I was expecting a PM to say its voting time so I was not looking at the threads above. Mental note to be more observant. Yep some good pics and some unusual ones, I was expecting to see something so different, Good luck everyone.

Yup I can understand that but as the competition has got busier it takes a lot of time and to pm every entrant at every stage is just too time consuming. All the info has been posted several times and I still post to remind people at the key stages so there is really no excuse for anyone.

There are still some members that have not yet voted and I will post one last time tomorrow to give them the 12th hour reminder before they are disqualified. Hopefully though it won't come to that. :?

Entry wise it has been a great round with some excellent submissions. The voting for this round has been very interesting also, more than that I won't say for now :LOL:

At this point I am still waiting for votes from... Arkady, Ronny, KenCo1964 and Digital SPG.

You guys have until 18.00 tomorrow to get your votes submitted otherwise your entries will be disqualified. I will post one last time tomorrow evening just before the deadline regarding this, hopefully by then everyone will have voted.

Just a little info, so far there have been a few swings in popularity and several photos have been in the running. This is the closest the voting has been and there could still be a major upset.

That’s it for now, you only have another day or so to wait for the results, is everyone getting excited? 8)

I think I am excited!

This is my first photo comp, and its been fun so far. Never mind who wins, its intresting to see a lot of pictures of the same theme, and how all the people have a different way of express and view some things.

GOOD LUCK!

And you who haven't PM your votes, do it! hehe, there a lot of good pictures it will be a shame seen some disqualified.

NO I’m not excited, so many excellent shots that it is hard to get excited about my own, which is also the reason why I have not submitted my vote yet, so, so hard to choose BUT I will as soon as I can decide.

Don't forget guys that everybody likes feedback no matter how little you may feel your opinions count. Get working on your critiques so that they can be posted after the results are put up tonight. The guys that have entered have worked hard to produce some stunning shots and the least we can do in return is offer some thoughts on their work :)

It doesn't really matter who wins or loses. Just having a set assignment when you go out and having to think about your approach rather than just wandering around looking for pics has an enormous benefit to your photography as does seeing the approach of other people. The thing with these competitions is to enjoy them and learn from them. I've never done much architectural photography and I found it a tough assignment.

CT said:
I've never done much architectural photography and I found it a tough assignment.

If I may be so bold since I know which is your photograph I personally think the shot that you posted in the forum galleries (your alternative option) is a much stronger shot....however that is just my opinion and in no way repflects the opinion (or possiible votes :LOL: ) of the others.

On reflection Steve, I think you're probably right. :LOL:

Digital SPG said:
Have you got my vote now, I would hate to be disqualified and not come last.

Yes mate, you need not worry anymore. You can come last without being disqualified now :LOL: :wink:

Back