Doors and Windows

Name
RJ
Edit My Images
No
A couple months back, it was pointed out to me—by @Carl Hall, I believe—that I take a lot of photographs of doors and windows. Learning this, I thought I'd put together a collection of these photos. Some of these pics probably aren't that strong on their own, but hopefully they're more interesting as part of a set; feel free to let me know.

I've posted three batches below.

Batch1:

Now, c'mon guys!
The other one with his stickers hunt and
you with doors and windows!

What do you put in your coffee?

I love the stickers and yours as well.
Brilliant in my book and many are even delicious…
like the accessory pigeons for one!

(y)(y)(y)

Now, c'mon guys!
The other one with his stickers hunt and
you with doors and windows!

What do you put in your coffee?

I love the stickers and yours as well.
Brilliant in my book and many are even delicious…
like the accessory pigeons for one!

(y)(y)(y)

I don't drink any coffee... so maybe that's where I'm going wrong?

Thanks for the kind words!

I think it was me that made the comment yes, but I meant it in a very positive way :) I really like photos of old doors and windows which show a lot of character. For me they make great subjects, there's such a huge range of colours, textures and shapes, and you do a very good job of portraying them in photos.

Really interesting and well taken photos, and I hope to see many more in the future! My personal favourites are these three:

16039278804_e320ef4696_z.jpg

Very nice, RJ. I really like 1 and 5 of the first set, and 3 and 4 in the second. The last one is pretty nice, too.

I think it was me that made the comment yes, but I meant it in a very positive way :) I really like photos of old doors and windows which show a lot of character. For me they make great subjects, there's such a huge range of colours, textures and shapes, and you do a very good job of portraying them in photos.

Really interesting and well taken photos, and I hope to see many more in the future! My personal favourites are these three:

Yep, no worries, I had definitely taken your comment positively and thanks for the positive feedback in this instance as well. Two of three that you cited as your favourites are actually printed and hanging in the living room.

Very nice, RJ. I really like 1 and 5 of the first set, and 3 and 4 in the second. The last one is pretty nice, too.

Thanks for the feedback, Chris. While perhaps not the strongest photo individually, I quite like the last one myself.

I like these.

Thanks for the kind words, Nick. :)

I have a similar obsession with doors and gates but these are superior to my efforts. :)

Lovely stuff and strangely relaxing and soothing.

I have a similar obsession with doors and gates but these are superior to my efforts. :)

Lovely stuff and strangely relaxing and soothing.

Ah! Des the gate.

*nods*

3 good sets, but I question the inclusion of that plastic window in set one and the roll up loading bay doors in set three.
They seem a bit out of place to me.

Very good, gives me some thought for a day out...

Back