Down to Icc profile.

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
:eek:ops: Been having problems when it comes to printing some of my pics, which has never really happened before or at least not as noticeable. Most of them were printing either oversaturated or very dark, which is what some members have commented on when submitted to the forum. Anyway having spent most of the weekend wasting both ink and paper I’ve finally sussed the problem, all hardware + software were using different icc profiles, don’t know why or how this could have happened. Once I sorted it and viewed some of my images that I have uploaded on here, I got a shock and no wonder people have said they are dark. Strange but I was viewing something so different to you, anyway this is what you should have been viewing.

Hope everyone can see an improvement. I certainly can in my printing.
Ken.

Well they look OK Ken. As a rough guide, whether you're printing or viewing on your monitor, you should just be able to see some detail in the darkest parts of your pics unless it's a deliberate effect - e.g. silhouette.

Just ok CT. c’mon you can do better than that…. :LOL:
Just as a comparison this was what I first submitted, although that’s not what was on my screen.
CRW_0669_01a_copy.jpg

I'm happier anyway and from now on hopefully you will see what i shoot.
Ken.

:LOL: Well if I was being really picky, I'd say that your latest bench shop lacked a lttle punch and it needs to be somewhere between the two pics. Not as saturated as the first one, just a bit more contrast perhaps?

Back