DSLR Camera at the emirates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen Duncans post above? What exactly do you think 'Large Photographic Equipment' means?

Going back to the emirates tomorrow for the CL game and thought about this thread .

i have been twice already this season and each time i have been to i have seen people with dslr with blooming 70-200(admittedly nikon as the lens was black) and people were snapping away fine.

There was even a bloke a couple of rows in front of me with a CAMCORDER!!!

I am tempted to take my tiny 5d3 with a nifty fifty to take shots around the venue, atmosphere shots and after games.

Not interested in taking pics during the match and last i heard, i think you are perfectly within rights to take shots when the players are not on the pitch at any given moment.

edit: link to confirm i am correct:

http://www.arsenal.com/assets/_file...1335371370_pdf120424_Ground_Regulations_2.pdf

Item 12 :)

5D3 here we come

Mobile telephones and cameras are permi_ed within the Ground, provided that they are used for
personal and private use only provided that no audio, visual or audio-visual material captured by a
mobile telephone or camera may be published or otherwise made available to any third par:es
including, without limita:eek:n, via social networking sites. Neither mobile telephones nor cameras
may be used to record any audio, visual or audio-visual material in rela:eek:n to the Match. Any person found to be in breach of this condi:eek:n may be ejected from the Ground and the Club may
impose a ban (including, but not limited to, a ban for one or more Matches) for any such behaviour.

Last edited:
Regardless of what the club say, the ground regulations are set by the FA and Premier League. They're posted in every ground. I see them whenever I go to west ham...and they're very clear that its not allowed. There's even a sticky in this forum.

But whatever, why bother listening to any of the pros in this forum when you've already made up your mind.

Why did you even bother posting? You're obviously just cruising for an argument.

I don't think we need to revisit this

Mind the doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back