South-East England Dungeness

Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
I'll be going to Kent later this year, for a short work trip. Are the abandoned boats at Dungeness easy enough to find? I've looked on Google maps and there is a lot of beach to explore so as i'll be fairly short on time i'd like to be able to find them pretty quickly.

Cheers all

Yes, there is a stretch of about half a mile just before you get to the lighthouse. You can't miss them. Have fun

Great place to visit and the boats and other fishing bygones are easily spotted. :)

Don't forget to go to call by the Fish Shack for a snack before you head back to your car and then go and enjoy the best Fish & Chips at the Pilot Inn.

Don't forget to go to call by the Fish Shack for a snack before you head back to your car and then go and enjoy the best Fish & Chips at the Pilot Inn.

A snack and fish & chips! not sure that would be a great idea before driving back to Devon! :D :D :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: But, thanks for the tip, i'll certainly bear it in mind

A snack and fish & chips! not sure that would be a great idea before driving back to Devon! :D :D :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: But, thanks for the tip, i'll certainly bear it in mind
Trust me. Walking on the Ness will give you an appetite. Especially if the wind's up. The Fish Shack sells beautiful little fishy treats (inc. crab/lobster when it's in season) - all made fresh. The batter on the fish at the Pilot is to die for. It's usually fairly busy but that's testament to the quality of the food.

Back