Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes

#5 & #6 as well as #3 are my picks.

These three are far less spectacular
then the three others shots but have
the merit of being perfect renditions.

Nice set of images Mike, framing looks a bit tight at the top in #1 but this and the last shot would still be my fav's.(y)

George.

Nice set of images Mike, framing looks a bit tight at the top in #1 but this and the last shot would still be my fav's.(y)

George.
Thanks George. Yes you're right - it was a real struggle to squeeze it in as I only had my Rx100 with me. I took a few pano's but Elements 14 does not appear to do a pano if the images are portrait (it works fine if they are landscape)!! Go figure :confused:

Excellent set, I love them all (y)

Mike,

I'm sorry to say this, but I feel they are all a bit tight for me, exception made to #4.
Don't get me wrong, this is just my opinion, but I believe they would be better that way.

Thanks ;)

Mike,

I'm sorry to say this, but I feel they are all a bit tight for me, exception made to #4.
Don't get me wrong, this is just my opinion, but I believe they would be better that way.

Thanks ;)
Thanks for the feedback :)

I see where you are coming from - the compositions were largely dictated by circumstances: eg 1 is tight due to lack of correct equipment, 2 was at 10mm and couldn't move back due to a road, 3 I don't think is too bad but again was pretty much as wide as I could go with no way to move back, 4, 5 and 6 are pretty much how I wanted them :)

I see where you are coming from - the compositions were largely dictated by circumstances: eg 1 is tight due to lack of correct equipment, 2 was at 10mm and couldn't move back due to a road, 3 I don't think is too bad but again was pretty much as wide as I could go with no way to move back, 4, 5 and 6 are pretty much how I wanted them :)

I understand. Sometimes we just can't do better. Thank you for your cool answer. ;)

Cheers and keep posting!
I, myself, not always feel confident to do it. ;)

I think you did well with 2 & 3, the east wing of the cathedral with the rose window is very hard to get a shot of.

Glad you enjoyed Durham

I think I need to visit Durham........ :)

Back