weekly Duttytd's 52 week challenge (WEEK #2 FEAR - ADDED)

duttytd

Mummy, where do babies come from?
Name
Anthony
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok so for all you that don't know me I'm Tony. Iv been in to photography now for around 8 months now but only taken it serious for the past couple of months.

I'v decided to start a 52 week challenge to see how I progress over the year.
I hope you all enjoy ;)

So here is this weeks shot
Look what RED BULL gave me! by Duttytd, on Flickr

Thanks for looking.

Tony

Last edited:
I rather like that mate, it's positioned well in the frame (y) but it's a real shame about the sky :shrug: it would have been so much better with a nice blue sky but I know what the weather has been like recently :bang:

Good luck in the challenge (y)

Matt

I rather like that mate, it's positioned well in the frame (y) but it's a real shame about the sky :shrug: it would have been so much better with a nice blue sky but I know what the weather has been like recently :bang:

Good luck in the challenge (y)

Matt

Thanks Matt, it was taken today just before all the nice sky and sun came out to play lol.

I agree it would have looked nice with a blue sky, maybe sometime soon as i have 51 more to take yet ;)

Thanks ;)

Excellent shot of the bird Tony, framed perfectly, excellent detail and as mentioned the only thing missing is a good sky to go with it, but hey you can't beat good old British weather!!!!

Looking forward to seeing more of your 52.

Well done on getting the bird exposed correctly on that background. (y)

Hi Tony

another shot with some outside the box thinking....like it , nicely exposed,sky can't be helped...looks better veiwed big on flickr as well :clap:

Good luck with your challenge...look forward to seeing your next image (y)

ps....don't forget to update the spreadsheet...makes i far simpler to keep up with who's done what....link in 1st post where the themes are posted....I've updated wk 1 for you :)

Hi Tony

another shot with some outside the box thinking....like it , nicely exposed,sky can't be helped...looks better veiwed big on flickr as well :clap:

ps....don't forget to update the spreadsheet...makes i far simpler to keep up with who's done what....link in 1st post where the themes are posted....I've updated wk 1 for you :)

Thanks Lynne will do that now. ;)

Hi Tony

Ok now im a little confused... what is it im meant to do?

ivandobski said:
With an attitude like that I don't expect you'll get anymore either.

Lol attitude? Jog on mate im not here for silly remarks.

Im clearly saying i don't see the point in doing this if no one is going to crit my work.

Manc Man said:
Nice pic, not sure it fits the theme tbh.

Tbh mate im not really doing a them i want all the pics i do to be very different from that one before.

Trying to explore my capabilities.

Thanks for the comment.

Tony. ;-)

Manc Man said:
Would mind so much if he had been and passed comments on other peoples photos.

If he didn't like my attitude or work he didn't need to say anything and just go along with what he was doing but NO, had to put a foot in and say something about my attitude :-/

Actually, what I was doing was looking through threads to give crit/comment on stuff I found interesting and until your final post I was going to comment on the gull and ask about the other shot.

Actually, what I was doing was looking through threads to give crit/comment on stuff I found interesting and until your final post I was going to comment on the gull and ask about the other shot.

I am not going to keep going on about old news, im over it now.

The other shot was a set of vases I have, I used the light off my mobile phone to light them but as I have found out there was a theme so now I have taken a shot that goes with the theme.

Fair enough.

For what it's worth I liked it but didn't understand the link to fear - which has been explained.

I also think you did well to capture the gull against that sky to be fair.

Back