E-infinity Delivery Times

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
I've used Panamoz in the past, but recently ordered something from E-infinity for the first time.

My order was acknowledged on the 14th, but not shipped to the 19th, and as yet, the courier (in this case the Post Office) have still not received my package for delivery here. So it's getting on for 2 weeks since I ordered; from what I remember, Panamoz wasn't that long.

Anybody with experience of ordering from E-infinity, and an idea of their normal delivery times?

Have they sent a photo of your order ready to go?
I don't think they always post the same day they mark it as shipped.
Have you asked them about it?

from what I remember, Panamoz wasn't that long.
4 days from panamoz, mid pandemic too (y)
And that was only because it was sat in a UPS depot ( 20 miles away) for 24 hours. So it could have been 3. Now that's service for you (y)
No idea on E-infinity though.

My last E-Infin order was delivered in 8 days. It only showed as received by Royal Mail one day before.

quite fast, they send it after a few day and it arrives a fewdays after that. Maybe 9 days.

but i have not used them for a long time, their website says delays due to covid so possible long wait

I ordered a lens a few months ago (April I think) and it took 6 days from order to delivery.

I ordered a camera and additional lens 7 days from ordering to being in my hands.

5-6 days for my order about a month ago. 5 days to ship sounds about right but then it's usually next day or two after that for delivery. Have they sent you the photo of your item yet? It's usually a couple of days after the photo email...

I don't have a photo, but they say it's been dispatched (on the 19th), but when I try to track it, the PO tracking page just says "waiting for it to arrive".

I'll drop them a message to see what I get back..

the post office system has seemed to go to crap lately apart from special delivery .. the problem may well be with them being overwhelmed

Just received today a Fuji X100V and a Sony 24-105mm F4 lens from e-infinity via DHL. Took 7 days from order to delivery. Typical timescales for them though I did once receive a lens in 4 days from order.

Last edited:
I ordered a lens Wednesday night, had the photo confirmation on the Thursday morning, not realistically expecting it until late next week or the week after. My friend who ordered said it took about 8 days for his in total, that was pre-covid though

Back