E-Infinity?

I bought a 7200 and a Tamron 24-70 G2 from them over the last 6 months.
Good prices, very fast delivery - within 2 days, good communication on processing, dispatch and tracking.

I bought a Fuji 50-230 from the last year with no problems, very good price although I must admit I was a bit hesitant but all was OIK

Sounds like a good firm thanks for posting. Just need to decide now if getting the body only (have 18-55 and 35 nikon lenses)

Seen a few issues lately with used goods being sent out. Used cameras and lenses with marks on elements.

I've used them before without any issues.
I did read on here that someone received a lens that looked like it had been opened/used, but it was all sorted out ok

if you pay with your credit card you have then got there legal team for any issues
They only accept PayPal.
If someone uses PayPal connected to their credit card, does that still apply?
You'd have PayPal protection then though, so should still be ok.

I've used them before without any issues.
I did read on here that someone received a lens that looked like it had been opened/used, but it was all sorted out ok

Yes that was me and it was ... I returned it and I was reimbursed straight away. I still use them occasionally.

Received the camera today, there should be a reference CD in the box (according to Amazon)? The warranty card is missing too but I guess that’s to be expected? Box was a bit damaged also.

Had a very quick reply back from them, offering to send a manual, but I didn't think the camera included a paper manual anymore?

I have had them provide a photocopied manual in the box before for a Camera.

Had a very quick reply back from them, offering to send a manual, but I didn't think the camera included a paper manual anymore?

Yes you can expect anything from a plain white box, the camera to be in a different language and you have to change it to English, no manual or a printed manual stapled together, no warranty card or one for Asia, missing CD.

With Grey imports you get a way better price but have to suffer from unpredictability of what lands on your doorstep.
More expensive grey importers have longer warranty and better about what they send perhaps but cost closer to shop prices obviously.

E-infinity are excellent prices and most don't really care about an original manual, they are rubbish anyway.
Get a David Busch manual instead, they are ten times better.

I have used them a few times 1st class service and great prices and never had a problem:)(y)

Their pricing is a bit all over the place. They have the new RP for €1459, barely cheaper than I could get it right here in over-priced Ireland! That is without the adapter too. On the other hand they have the XT3 for €1149, which is pretty good, or €1379 with the kit lens that goes for up to £300 even used still. Buyers in the UK tend to get on fine with these sites, sadly for us here in Ireland we often get stung by customs, which brings the cost back closer to UK prices and extends the already long wait for the gear.

Last edited:
I got a printed and stapled manual to. The camera is so close to my D750 that I've not used it.

I ordered a Sigma 16/1.4 from them on Monday night and have just received an email confirming it's been packed and ready for shipping (they had a notice on the site to say that there may be up to 10 days delay on shipping due to catching up after Chinese New Year). The email I've just received included a photo of the box (I'm hoping there's a lens in there!) and the label printed with my name/delivery address on it. I'll update when it arrives.

e-infinity are pretty reliable. I have just received a Nikon Z6 and 24-70mm F4 lens from them. All in original boxes etc. They even included an XQD card reader. All manual etc. It took 7 days from order to delivery despite Chinese new year.

They do not supply kit in dodgy white boxes etc. It is all as you would expect with perhaps a photocopied manual but usually it is the original.

I have had one instance where the lens was not as I expected. It was immediately returned at their expense and a full refund made.

The only time I thought I had a warranty issue they were going to pay for all repairs that Fuji would need to carry out. It turned out to be user error on my part.

I can't fault e-infinity or Panamoz for that matter.

Last edited:
I've bought a Tamron 100-400 from them and a friend bought a Tamron 150-600 G2 and we both received an excellent service.
I'll also be buying a Tamron 150-600 G2 from them when funds allow.

Bought a D500m from them in September and it arrived within a couple of days. Amazing service! No problem with the camera so far.

Been put right off efinity after reading in their terms and conditions if a replacement is required they willl replace with refurbished stock.

I want to believe I'd get by customs ordering from them, but knowing my luck ...

I want to believe I'd get by customs ordering from them, but knowing my luck ...
My X100F arrived without issue, no extra charges, brand new in box from what I can tell. I usually tend to take advantage of cash back offers and buy here first though tbh

So what happens if you do get stung? you pass the extra charges on to efinity and they cover you?

So what happens if you do get stung? you pass the extra charges on to efinity and they cover you?

I am not aware of anyone being stung as it were. If you are concerned email them and ask them. They are very quick to respond but I suspect any payments will be at their place near Heathrow direct with them.

I am not aware of anyone being stung as it were. If you are concerned email them and ask them. They are very quick to respond but I suspect any payments will be at their place near Heathrow direct with them.

Irish customs are more aggressive than in the UK for incoming Non-EU post. You'll hear even some Irish say they never get caught, well, I have in the past just buying small items. It's not even so much the extra you have to pay - it just ends up more like UK prices, it's the length they make you wait on top before releasing your gear. And then you have to pay the postie on top for the hassle!

They have some really nice prices, but as I said earlier they do seem very inconsistent. As long as what i have my eye on is cheaper though, all good :D

My X100F arrived without issue, no extra charges, brand new in box from what I can tell. I usually tend to take advantage of cash back offers and buy here first though tbh
In my experience, you save far more £ by buying "grey" than you ever get from any cashback deals.

In my experience, you save far more £ by buying "grey" than you ever get from any cashback deals.
Oh 100%. The money saved on that one purchase was amazing, but not without risk imo.

Irish customs are more aggressive than in the UK for incoming Non-EU post. You'll hear even some Irish say they never get caught, well, I have in the past just buying small items. It's not even so much the extra you have to pay - it just ends up more like UK prices, it's the length they make you wait on top before releasing your gear. And then you have to pay the postie on top for the hassle!

They have some really nice prices, but as I said earlier they do seem very inconsistent. As long as what i have my eye on is cheaper though, all good :D

Panamoz state that any customs charges will be either paid directly by them, or they will refund you if the charge is passed onto you. Not sure about E-infinity, but I'm sure will say on their site!

Back