e-infinity

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
Found this- 【BUY】Sony FE 1.4x Teleconverter for 70-200mm 100-400mm GM Lens (SEL14TC) (e-infin.com)

Does any member have any issues or problems ordering from this company?? Just want to kniow prior to spending some hard earned :)

Thank you in advance

Les :)

Have ordered from them a few times, have caught them out telling lies a few times. Find them to be quite untrustworthy, I know a few other people that have had problems with them when it comes to resolving issues.

I would check if Panamoz can price match them for you, would only use them as a last resort.

Have ordered from them a few times, have caught them out telling lies a few times. Find them to be quite untrustworthy, I know a few other people that have had problems with them when it comes to resolving issues.

I would check if Panamoz can price match them for you, would only use them as a last resort.

Thank you Tommy - I will check if Panamoz will price match- :)

Les

I did a general enquiry form and quoted e-infinity's price and WEX - who the Hell is Tina :LOL:

Use the direct email address above instead, you will get quicker response, also mention that you have bought from them previously and would prefer to use them if possible. They like to look after previous customers were possible.

Tina looks after all U.K customers, sends through the delivery info, deals with any issues, can sort price matches. If they give you a price match you will have to pay full price and they will send you a refund for the agreed amount.

Last edited:
Use the direct email address above instead, you will get quicker response, also mention that you have bought from them previously and would prefer to use them if possible. They like to look after previous customers were possible.

Thanks for that Tommy- I'll do it now :)

I have used Panamoz and e-infinity and found them both excellent to deal with. Having said that Panamoz would not price match e-infinity (some while ago).

Bought lots of from e infinity, probably spent upwards of £2k. Never had an issue. Even in the height of lockdown, they shipped within a week.

As others, I've bought a couple of times from infinity with no problems (D500 and a lens can't recall which one)

Who delivers quicker e-Infin or Panamoz?

From research, Panamoz seems more consistent in its shipping times but they're also more expensive. They also provide a 3 year fully warranty as opposed to a 1 year labour only warranty, which is why I'm interested to know how open they are to price matching E-Finity.

So how did you get on with the price match request, Les?

They could do it at £520 :eek: So not for me Im afraid - I'll look around for abit see if I can get a better pruice - WEX are doing them for £ 479 still

Les:)

Ouch. Oh well, can't win 'em all.

I may sell my Sigma 24mm f1.4 ART lens to buy from WEX ( only been outside onnce and is as NEW- unless I had someone wanting to do a P-ex with cash my way ???

Les

Last edited by a moderator:
Back