E6 processing

Edit My Images
No
Rummaging through some old gear I found an almost finished Sensia 100 in a Mju II and would like to see what's on cos I've no idea and it must have sat there ten years. Haven't shot trannies for a decade so my knowledge of E6 labs has deserted me. Is it a case of head to Jessops or does anyone come recommended?

I did a search before asking but surprisingly nothing showed (nothing obvious anyway).

+1 for Peak, just don't mix your types of film together. They processed one of my B&Ws in E6 for me once not realising it was a mixed box of films.

Thanks again. Re. order form is it wise to send card details and 3-digit security through the post, or is there another method?

I always use a cheque and they don't wait for it to clear they just get it done.

The Darkroom in Cheltenham have always been good for me, no colour issues or drying marks, fast turn around and cheque payment, films often back in my hands before the clearing time is up (y)

I've since found a couple more rolls of Sensia in long hidden cameras, and even a pre-paid envelope for Fuji. However the PO Box is in Leamington Spa and checking their UK website Fuji are now in Bedfordshire.
Does anyone know whether the company are still in the E6 business or will my envelope end up in a bin somewhere? I'd rather pay for processing than risk the loss but maybe they subcontract out slides?

I thought that fuji's prepaid 35mm processing moved recently from wolverhampton to leeds?

Fujifilm Processing Laboratory
PO Box 136
Leeds
LS10 9BX

Hmmm, the address on the PP envelope says,

Fuji Processing Laboratory,
PO Box 015
Leamington Spa,
Warwickshire,
England
CV31 1YA

Back