eBay 5% Voucher

Name
Pip
Edit My Images
Yes
Has anyone else had an email from the bay of fleas this morning? Voucher code is for 5% off of next purchase in "Consumer Electronics, Computing, Photography or Mobile & Home Phones". Not sure, but I think it's linked to my profile. Max £100 off so that'd be if I spent £2k then... which as far as I can work out is about a 300 f2.8

Shame I'll just be using it on something cheap really!

Nothing for me, ebay just don't love me :( not that there is anything I'd be able to spend it on, but it would be nice to have the offer :LOL:

A mate of mine got a 25% coupon, used it to buy a Tokina 12-24.

I think you only get sent them if you're not a regular user tbh!

I haven't got one and I hope I don't, otherwise I'll feel honour bound to spend £2k to "save" £100.

Devious buggers :)

I got a 20% off voucher a couple of months ago and bought the studio lights etc. Mrs Cowasaki was cheesed off because they only gave her 5% :)

Hmm, just got back in and read the thread - I don't feel so special now!
And tbh, if I had a 15% one I'd be a bit more tempted to invest in some better glass, I kind of feel that I could achieve 5% just by shopping around. Besides which, xmas and all that, spending my money on other people at the moment...

A mate of mine got a 25% coupon, used it to buy a Tokina 12-24.

I think you only get sent them if you're not a regular user tbh!

:agree:

A few people I know (who don't use ebay very often) have had vouchers.
Bugger all for me, and I DO use it often!!

I've got a 15% one, hopefully if I win an auction tonight, I'll use it on that.

Whitey
I thought you got rid of you image as it was missing from some of your post but i see you have it back.
David

The 20% off one got me my S5 Pro at a nice discount. Now got the 5% one too/

Perhaps they send them at at random?

20% off something would be nice...:love:

I know I was very pleased when i got mine just as I wanted to buy the S5 Pro.

The 20% is limited to a £100.00 max though so only upto £500.00.

Where is my 5%, 10%, 15% or even 20%? Tut Tut eBay!

that;s not fair, I only have 5percent

:bat:

I didn't get one either, gutted! Would be real useful to help me expand my strobist kit!

How are these redeemable???? is it through paypal??
Dean:)

I never got anything, its via Paypal I believe, so not transferable.

must be a chance here for some moneymaking?

what are fleabay/paypal fees like ? anyone for a quick buy it now?? If a couple of you were to get together on a lens sale are you not getting free cash?

Depends on the voucher.

Given that Ebay and Paypal fees pretty much take 10% of any sale.. unless you have a 15% or 25% one, its probably best to use it as intended.

I used my 15% yesterday to get a studio lighting set. I also got a 20% earlier in the year, but to be fair I don't spend that much so not sure what the criteria is.

Used my 15% one to purchase a 16GB 2nd gen Ipod Touch.

Already saved about £27 from shops like HMV etc. and 15% worked out to be an extra £29.15 off, so total paid was £164.89. HMV etc. price is £220 :eek:

According to the T&Cs, the discount comes off the total, including p&p :)

Assume I got one 'cos I have all of 35 feedbacks over 2.5 years. Damn handy discount though on something I was still going to buy (y)

Has anyone tried to use the discount code twice?

Last edited:
Got one for 10 per cent today (excluding P&P).

It came to the account used for biz sales (all off-eBay) and a small amount of purchasing.

I use another account for most of my purchasing - nothing yet, for this round of discounts.

Another account has hardly ever been used, and I've had the emails from eBay about where to look for the stuff normal peeps want, but no discount code yet.

I got one arrive today. Not looked at it in detail yet. Not sure what I'll use it on.

Back