eBay can be great... And then............

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
No
you could deal with this muppet like I had the misfortune to do some time back..:thumbsdown:

I have never seen so many red marks against anyone on eBay ever..:shake:

And the muppet still puts listings in saying he is getting all negative feedback withdrawn..

Not likely matey..:geek:

He emailed me several times asking to remove the negative I left him..:LOL:

Do I look that daft..:geek:

Comments please.

Link to eBay muppet

Can't think why anyone would bid on his items in the first place with feedback like that, if you ask me you are asking for trouble by buying from him.

ppp said:
Can't think why anyone would bid on his items in the first place with feedback like that, if you ask me you are asking for trouble by buying from him.

But when I bought from him he had very good feedback, He has definately gone to shreds since..:thumbsdown:

Cant understand how someone with a that kind of negative ratio is still allowed to trade, shows how much of a joke eBay can actually be in how they deal with some of these unscrupulous gits.

shocking amount of Neg...avoid at all costs!

Shocking feedback indeed. Can't see eBay allowing his account to last much longer methinks.

Me I failed to get registerd as a bidder, dont know what I was doing wrong, in the end gave up, now if I want something a mate bids for me.

Matty Ticking away the moments that make up the dull day, your into Jethro Tull then?

All the best Paul.

How can he still be 82% positive? :thinking:

PaulG said:
Matty Ticking away the moments that make up the dull day, your into Jethro Tull then?.

Tsk, tsk, Floyd :nono:

dod said:
How can he still be 82% positive? :thinking:

cos ebay only count unique individual feedback, if i buy ten things from you and leave you positive feedback ten times although the total number of positive will go up by 10 the number that counts to calculating the percentage is still 1. Same goes for negative, 10 negative from one person still only count as 1 negative in terms of the overall percentage calculation.

@busterboy, my bad mate, he has gone downhill rapidly

Sadly Ebay are crap when it comes to regulating sales, people and what is sold on their auctions.

For example if i sell an Xbox with a modchip (which by Ebay rules is illegal), Ebay will not remove it automatically, nor do they employ staff to check their listings.

They rely on the other sellers/buyers to report illegal or rule breaking listings, so someone else selling an Xbox with a modchip can report my item and Ebay will remove it but there own auction is allowed to continue unless someone reports them :wacky: . So they can report all other listing ending near their's so they maximise the price.

IMHO Ebay should be held more accountable for the items sold on their site and the behaviour of their sellers. No reason why a few staff can't briefly check each listing, realistically it wouldn't take that long or cost that much in relation to the profit that Ebay make.

Back