EDI at the end of shift

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a shot of a sigma 10-20 today , now i dont want to give it back !

Taken underneath the 24 approach

4017120715_118f9d6f7e_o.jpg

4017112141_483016c716_o.jpg

ATC tower taken early in the morning with low lying fog

4017130367_9955713f9e_o.jpg

C+C welcome i want to learn more !

I like the pics!
But I'm probably going to look like a total prat here... What's EDI?

All it means to me is electronic data interchange which I assume in this context is totally wrong.

cheers

EDI is the airport code for edinburgh airport bill , probably should not have put it in the title !

1 and 3 are stunners :)

Nice set, No. 1's excellent, should go on the wall in your office, or around the terminal, or some report as previously mentioned. :clap:

Thanks for the comments guys , No 1 is my best effort so far and its all down to the lens i borrowed its definately opened my eyes up to the different dimensions it creates .Im going down to the forth bridges tonight at sunset to have a play about with it ! Cant wait !

Excellent, I have often tried to capture the tower in a striking manner, with no such luck. Well done.

Gary.

You better give it back!!!! :rules:

Hope tonights visit down the bridges to play with it goes well and of course using the lens also is worthwhile!!!! :nuts:

Yours aye!

"Signature-two"

You better give it back!!!! :rules:

Hope tonights visit down the bridges to play with it goes well and of course using the lens also is worthwhile!!!! :nuts:

Yours aye!

"Signature-two"

Hi mate , it would have been better if half the country never turned up , i never knew the queen mary 2 was leaving there tonight ! Thanks again for the loan off it ! i will bring it back wednesday nightshift (maybe) :razz:

Ahhhh....Is that what it was. I did see it, and wondered what it was.

Only jesting you about gettign it back to me. I dont need it for a while. :love:

Have a good weekend and look forward to seeing your results!

Andy

Back