editing my pictures

Name
Jade
Edit My Images
Yes
I would like to know what all the editing tools do :shrug: i do know one thing which is the cropping do you know anything else? Advise would be extremely appreciated an information sheet would also lend a hand. (y)

Thankyou for reading my post
Jadey Lady
Jade

What programme are you using?

There are plenty of tutorials in the Post Processing section here and on youtube.

You could also buy a book.

photoshop

Is that the full version or Elements?

Just wondered because think I might have one or two of those giveaway CD's from magazines that might help you out

Let us know which version you have of which programme and we'll see what we can sort out for you. :)

Just checked out your camera bag and its CS4 , will have a look and see what I can find

Thought I had something, found a DVD called Photoshop Made Easy, came with a book that I gave away some while back

You are more than welcome to it , lasts about five hours and would probably help a fair bit

I realise you are a junior member, so please ask your parents if its ok to give your address details or let them contact me via pm and phone if they like
Know I would have wanted my daughter to clear things first, not so important now she is 19, but still keep my eye on her :)

Last edited:
Just checked out your camera bag and its CS4 , will have a look and see what I can find

Thought I had something, found a DVD called Photoshop Made Easy, came with a book that I gave away some while back

You are more than welcome to it , lasts about five hours and would probably help a fair bit

I realise you are a junior member, so please ask your parents if its ok to give your address details or let them contact me via pm and phone if they like
Know I would have wanted my daughter to clear things first, not so important now she is 19, but still keep my eye on her :)

thankyou dad agrees i will send it you in private message

You might want to go to PhotoshopuserTV.com
Here's the link

http://kelbytv.com/photoshopusertv/

They post a new episode every week ( They are off the air for the summer break at the moment) , but the archive is still available.

If you want you can subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, or simply visit the web site.

Hi Jade

I sent the Photoshop DVD recorded delivery and it has been returned as not being picked up at the sorting office
Please let me know if you would like it resent

Rich, they've been on holiday ! They are back now though :)

Thanks for letting me know Darren, that might explain it then, will have another go next week after the bank holiday.

Thanks for letting me know Darren, that might explain it then, will have another go next week after the bank holiday.

Just spoken to him. He apologises and would really appreciate it if you could pop it back in the post.

Will do, probably next tuesday so it doesn't get caught up in the system over the weekend

Cheers for your help Darren

Rich

Sent the DVD again on Tuesday, hope it gets to you ok this time

Rich

Back