elements 9

Name
NIGEL
Edit My Images
Yes
One to watch for anyone, Amazons black friday week, bought elements 9 today for £22.99, genuine item. Hope it may help anyone looking for software, keep an eye on the daily stuff, someone else may get a bargain like me today. No this is not a spam or advert just hoping to try and help anyone else to maybe get a bargain.:)

That's filthy dirt cheap !
I bought Elements 8 for £40 - 6 months ago and that was cheap then :geek:

you jammy beggar :razz: :D

I just looked and its still £57, same as yesterday. Does the price change randomly or something?

they are having 'black friday' special offers every hour... 3 things up, hit and miss what price it will be you just have to click and see if you get lucky... managed to get the elements myself so was quite pleased..

last one was for wii consoles at £50 - missed out on that sadly!

Been told its coming back again on Amazons site, have to say v impressed with amazon, bought Monday,now at the post office awaiting collection today, as not in when postie came.

Keep watchin amazon and hope others get lucky like some of us have:)

just got one 22.99

Pressed the buy now soon as it appeared - didn't get mine :(

if it comes up again open 2 or 3 pages, click the first and it will probably go into a queue but once you click the others it goes to basket... strange but many seem to be getting lucky that way

Back