Email clients for android tablets

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Just got my first tablet: Sony Xperia Z3 compact - and it's grand!

Decided to try to find a better email client than the sony bundled one. As I have Office 365 I tried the Outlook.com app which is just out I believe.

Well everytime I try to open it I'm asked for my Office account password, it says successful connection to my email account & then goes into a loop asking me to input the details again............

Any ideas or recommendations for a decent email client?

K @ mail here (Kat mail) which is a fork of K-9 mail.

I'd agree on K9, surprisingly comprehensive features and you can have multiple accounts.

Inbox is as good as it gets on Android. If not that then Gmail, both allow multiple accounts.

Inbox is especially nice in the way it groups and sorts emails, allows you to sleep emails and pin certain ones.

Last edited:
Went for k@mail in the end, playing nicely with bt & Gmail at the moment

Wise choice ;)

I've tried many email clients on android an have settled on Blue Mail as it does multiple accounts and everything I need really well.

Whilst there are many functional email clients, I'd love something that looks good as well. I find K9 and the likes a right eye sore, made by a techy who thinks they can do UI design...And then there is the other alternatives who are made by designer but are missing the functionality :(

I've never found one that I am fully content with...

Since the Gmail app allowed Activesync I'm sorted. Great functionality and design across all my accounts now :)

This morning I downloaded Outlook for my nexus 7 whilst on the train. Initial initiations are brilliant. I love the integration with iCloud as well thanks to its standard technologies like IMAP, caldav, carddav.

Back